First DIY order :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Not yet ,broke from buying christmas present for the kiddos :) Probly pick up a couple more when I can afford it.Thought I should try simple flavors for the first time and then next time Im going to try a tobacco flavor and try to find recipe of flavors I can mix with the ry4 and vanilla swirl.Wanting to try and make a nice honey tobacco but not sure which flavors to get from WL.

Jellyfish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Philly Burbs
Thought I should try simple flavors for the first time and then next time Im going to try a tobacco flavor and try to find recipe of flavors I can mix with the ry4 and vanilla swirl.Wanting to try and make a nice honey tobacco but not sure which flavors to get from WL.

First I'll start by saying that Wizard Labs is my favorite DIY vendor. BUT, if you want to try somebody else for tobaccos, VapingZone's Super Concentrated Tobacco flavors are very good and foolproof @ 2.5%. My favorites are the 555, the Virginia Flue Cured and the Honey Flue Cured.

Happy mixing and good luck!

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
First I'll start by saying that Wizard Labs is my favorite DIY vendor. BUT, if you want to try somebody else for tobaccos, VapingZone's Super Concentrated Tobacco flavors are very good and foolproof @ 2.5%. My favorites are the 555, the Virginia Flue Cured and the Honey Flue Cured.

Happy mixing and good luck!
Ive heard they have good honey flue cured.Can you describe it please? I would love a good tobacco that I dont need to add anything to.

Jellyfish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Philly Burbs
Ive heard they have good honey flue cured.Can you describe it please? I would love a good tobacco that I dont need to add anything to.

Geez, I hate giving descriptions of juices because I really suck at it. But since I suggested it to you, I will do my best.

It seems to me that it is a well rounded tobacco base that is somewhat mild. And there is a definite, but not too heavy, smooth and balanced sweetness on top of it. At 2.5%, it is not a flavor that will knock you over the head. But at the same time, it has a nice overall presence and is...to me, at least...an enjoyable vape.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Geez, I hate giving descriptions of juices because I really suck at it. But since I suggested it to you, I will do my best.

It seems to me that it is a well rounded tobacco base that is somewhat mild. And there is a definite, but not too heavy, smooth and balanced sweetness on top of it. At 2.5%, it is not a flavor that will knock you over the head. But at the same time, it has a nice overall presence and is...to me, at least...an enjoyable vape.
Sounds like what Im looking for .Once I get a few bottles of my first order mixed up I think Ill need to pick some up .Thanks for the advice :) Do you let it steep or will it be good to vape once I have mixed up a batch?

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
I use FA Virginia. I ,however, like to mix it at 2-3% with about 2% ethyl maltol or cotton candy flavoring with a little tobacco absolute. Sorry, haven't vaped freedomsmokeusa's to compare. Needs about a week to turn a yellowish color with a slight tint of green, very slight green to my eyes. I have some here now mixed by itself (no additives) just tried it and to my tastes it needs that ethyl maltol to smooth over the harsher notes.

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just placed first DIY order with wizarlabs :) Cant wait to start saving some cash and making juice that is custom to my tastes.Got the vanilla swirl and double ry4 .Any advice for these flavors would be great !

Good Day Will,

I have maybe a dozen Wizard Labs flavors and the only one that is satisfactory to me is the Double RY4, which @ 15% is "pretty close" to EC Blends RY4 but not quite. I think it may need a little caramel but I am still not sure. I mix at 50/50 PG/VG with 12% nic. 10 ML of that base with 1.5 Ml of Double RY4. It comes out clear, whereas EC Blends RY4 is dark, so that is why I think it may need caramel or maybe some Tobacco Absolute. Anyway, I have tried WL Bavarian Cream, Hersey Chocolate, Black Honey Tobacco, Captain Black and Sweet Cream with poor results no matter what % I use. By the way, if you EVER order Kona Coffee or Caramel Cappuccino, you only need 1 drop per 10 ML those two are SUPER strong.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Good Day Will,

I have maybe a dozen Wizard Labs flavors and the only one that is satisfactory to me is the Double RY4, which @ 15% is "pretty close" to EC Blends RY4 but not quite. I think it may need a little caramel but I am still not sure. I mix at 50/50 PG/VG with 12% nic. 10 ML of that base with 1.5 Ml of Double RY4. It comes out clear, whereas EC Blends RY4 is dark, so that is why I think it may need caramel or maybe some Tobacco Absolute. Anyway, I have tried WL Bavarian Cream, Hersey Chocolate, Black Honey Tobacco, Captain Black and Sweet Cream with poor results no matter what % I use. By the way, if you EVER order Kona Coffee or Caramel Cappuccino, you only need 1 drop per 10 ML those two are SUPER strong.
Thank you for the advice :) Im going to be using a 50/50 blend at 36mg and mixing it down to 30mg nic .I like alot of nic !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread