First DIY Mixes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
So I made my first DIY batches with flavor from Wizardlabs and had good results.I mainly vape tobacco flavors but thought it best to start simple.I made batches of vanilla swirl,vanilla cupcake,double ry4 and tutti frutti .Alone all of the batches were good except for the double ry4 which was a little different for my tastes but once I added a little vanilla swirl it became a nice vape.I used 10 to 15 percent flavor on them all except the ry4 which had 10 percent and 3 percent vanilla swirl.I found the wiardlab base to very clean tasting and produces tons of vapor even at 50/50.I just placed order for more nic base and some more bottles(take everyones advice and get alot of bottles) and some double chocolate.Also placed order with VZ for the VFC and HFC.I would love any advice on the VZ flavors.They say start at 2.5% was curious what everyone on here likes them at and how are they are as stand alone flavors with nothing else added? I have to say that making my own juice was great and cant wait to find a great all day tobacco vape :D

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
You might get better results posting in the DIY E-Liquid forum. I applaud your efforts for doing DIY, I've wanted to do it but never gotten up the nerve to start it up. On a side note, (and one of the reasons that made me decide I HAD to reply to your thread), I love your avatar! Very creative and hilarious! Whovians!

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I actually only use the VapingZone Super Concentrates and love a lot of them. Great tobaccos. 2.5% is equal to 12 drops right from the flavor bottles in 10 mL of your base. I just calculate based on that. I use 100% VG nic base and like most of them at 3%. If you use PG, then 2.5% may be enough flavor for you. Some folks mix as high as 5%. Most of them are decent to good within minutes after mixing, better after 24 hrs and even better after a week or two steep. Especially the tobaccos. The HFC should be really good by 3 days but is very good overnight, too. French Pipe is awesome in 3 days. Island Tobacco is fantastic. I also love Black & Mild. Dunhill, Ry4 (needs 2 week steep), Desert Ship, Real Cig are all good. Haven't tried the Virginia Flue Cured. 555 was okay, but I'm just not a 555 fan. I've had a few of their fruit flavors and most have been really good, too.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
The SC flavors are good standalones and the easiest to make right out of the gate. You can of course make different combos but you still want about the same target amount roughly 2.5 to 3%. People who vape all VG generally go higher percentage, as mentioned up to 5% total flavoring. I think the tobaccos are far better than some others available. I also like the Hangsen line of tobaccos and use most at 10%. They are more expensive and weaker but I really like the taste on several of them better than any other. If VZ is ever out of something you need check ecigexpress under Express flavors--these too are super concentrated. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread