First DNA250c Video Review - Paranormal By Lost Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Any word on when these will be released in the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now they are pre-order on most sites,Chinese sites (FT) has quite a few different color options for pre-order.
I don't think U.S . sites will stock them until they are ready to be sold and shipped. Don't quote me on that though.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
I love my Paranormal 75c, so a 250c is tempting... though I am hoping lost vape will be coming out with a 75c or 250c in a squonker.

@Celt1 lost vape have... the Therion BF DNA75C.
TherionBF75C 001.JPG
TherionBF75C 002.JPG
TherionBF75C 003.JPG
TherionBF75C 004.JPG

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA

Better jump on it. LV announced they have discontinued it and it is sold out at some sites.
Thanks guys :) Yes, I heard the Therion BF DNA75C is discontinued and it does seem to be out of stock. I was figuring they must have something new in the works, particularly as the Drone is MIA as well..

I don't know why else Lost Vape would not be active in the squonker segment since it seems very popular right now. Any insider news on what is in the works?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Thanks guys :) Yes, I heard the Therion BF DNA75C is discontinued and it does seem to be out of stock. I was figuring they must have something new in the works, particularly as the Drone is MIA as well..

I don't know why else Lost Vape would not be active in the squonker segment since it seems very popular right now. Any insider news on what is in the works?
Only thing I have seen so far is lost vape putting out paranormal 250C's . If they are making a new squonk they are keeping it hushed?

Meech83

Apr 25, 2018
Im new to vaping. And i contacted lost vape n the shop i ordered it from. And they wont give me a straight answer. Is the integrity of this mod compromised?cause i can see into the mod w/a flashlight. From the front panel all the way around the 510 to the indent on the other side. My concern is a leaky atty an juice getting into the mod. Is anyone elses like this? Mind you I tried tightening it n all that.

Attachments

• 20180421_105822.jpg
    20180421_105822.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I don't have a earlier Paranormal to compare with, but I do have two of the Paranormal 250c's.

I checked both of mine and would have to agree with you. The tolerances along the top are kind of sloppy. I've seen much tighter tolerances in much less expensive mods. I probably wouldn't have noticed it without checking it with a flashlight, but you are right.

This is kind of disappointing. I could certainly see e-liquid seeping into the top of the mod if you don't keep it very clean.

Oh well, looks like I'll have to be extra careful using these. This is kind of unacceptable in my opinion for a company with their reputation. Probably in a rush to get them out the door.

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I don't have a earlier Paranormal to compare with, but I do have two of the Paranormal 250c's.

I checked both of mine and would have to agree with you. The tolerances along the top are kind of sloppy. I've seen much tighter tolerances in much less expensive mods. I probably wouldn't have noticed it without checking it with a flashlight, but you are right.

This is kind of disappointing. I could certainly see e-liquid seeping into the top of the mod if you don't keep it very clean.

Oh well, looks like I'll have to be extra careful using these. This is kind of unacceptable in my opinion for a company with their reputation. Probably in a rush to get them out the door.

Lost Vape has definitely went downhill recently.
Look at their Modefined line. Bad fire buttons, battery doors, etc.
But, I’ll just have to wipe it down every tank refill, until HCigar or Vapecige has a ‘c’ on the market.

I own two of the Modefined mods (Prism and Lyra) as well as a Triade. I have no clue what your issue is with either brand. One is a bit prohibited of cost, but both are built far better than other mods I have owned and feel great in the hand beyond their 100% performance to date, not a single glitch on any other so far, well beyond 12,000 puffs. My battery doors have never fallen off or rattled. Are you basing your comments on a second hand observation, or perhaps after seeing how someone attached a generic battery door to a mod designed to only fit it's components? I'd love to see pictures. The one issue I will admit is that snakeskin doors do not stand the test of time as well as elephant leather. One scale of the snakeskin had been dinged off on my Triade battery door.

My fire buttons have zero problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread