First DNA250c Video Review - Paranormal By Lost Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I own two of the Modefined mods (Prism and Lyra) as well as a Triade. I have no clue what your issue is with either brand. One is a bit prohibited of cost, but both are built far better than other mods I have owned and feel great in the hand beyond their 100% performance to date, not a single glitch on any other so far, well beyond 12,000 puffs. My battery doors have never fallen off or rattled. Are you basing your comments on a second hand observation, or perhaps after seeing how someone attached a generic battery door to a mod designed to only fit it's components? I'd love to see pictures. The one issue I will admit is that snakeskin doors do not stand the test of time as well as elephant leather. One scale of the snakeskin had been dinged off on my Triade battery door.

My fire buttons have zero problems.

Nope, I am basing my observations off two that I have had and returned, finally for a refund.
During the time, I saw a number of others who had the exact fire button issue as me.
Finally, I was flat told by the vendor that they had an abnormal number of returns on the Sirius for those issues.

Maybe a bad initial batch, who knows. I'm not going to waste time and money on finding out.

I like the Paranormal 250c I have so far. But Lost Vape as a high quality brand has been put to bed for me. Better than bargain brands, not top quality though the pricing is.

Nope, I am basing my observations off two that I have had and returned, finally for a refund.
During the time, I saw a number of others who had the exact fire button issue as me.
Finally, I was flat told by the vendor that they had an abnormal number of returns on the Sirius for those issues.

Maybe a bad initial batch, who knows. I'm not going to waste time and money on finding out.

I like the Paranormal 250c I have so far. But Lost Vape as a high quality brand has been put to bed for me. Better than bargain brands, not top quality though the pricing is.

Darn...well I sure hope I end up liking it regardless. I have one on the way. I had already considered a different brand but my Lost Vape BF Therion hasn't failed me yet so stuck with the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread