First e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin Monkey

Sep 27, 2009
I have known about e-cigs for a while now, and almost bought one a long while back. Then, I sort of forgot about them until I saw a Blu ad on the web. Before the Blu I was pretty sure I'd get a 901, 500, or 801 in that order. I had never looked at the 401 which the MV is apparently modeled from.

This all changed when I read Bandit's review of the MV. I ordered one on Friday and it came today. Thanks to Tony for the fast shipping!

Well, I plugged it all in and it seemed the batts had some charge and so I used one of my pre-filled "USA Blend" carts....

"Wow, blegh! This is what people are raving about!" I thought, as I took a few more puffs. It was then I remembered something on the forums about breaking in the atty. So I puffed and puffed, trying all the flavors for about 3 hours, and then....voila! Most of that crap taste had gone, and I was getting some flavor.

Have not touched an analogue in 3 hours, but then again, I have been vaping for 3 hours straight and have used up 1 battery.

The vapor production is great judging from what I had seen on other videos. I'll post a real review after I have spent a couple days with it.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
especially since this is your first ecig, it might take a little bit to figure out the proper amount of juice needed.

With the Sidesho carts it is really easy to top off without removing the inner cart. The inner carts sits up pretty high, so you can easily drip 2-3 drops directly into the cart without needing to completely refill the cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread