First experience with cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
I've been vaping for over 4 months now, but everyone keeps raving about cartomizers, so I put some in with my last orders... some regular, some low-resistance. The LR ones showed up today.

Vive la Difference!

Less messy, better vape production, and lasts longer than a regular cart/atty combo (I use a 510 at the moment). Sure the lifespan is short, especially since they're low resistance, but they're not that much more expensive than plain ol' blank carts. I think the trade-off is more than worth it. I can also see them as being a particular plus for me, since I drive a lot for work... less fiddling, tastes *almost* as good as dripping... I'm going to make sure I have a few loaded up for those long days on the road.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still drip most of the time, and keep standard attys and carts in major backstock... but I'm sold on these here cartomizer thangs.... now I just need to learn to not over-fill them, lol!

cjf1961

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2010
Oswego, New York
I use both my atties at home and my cartomizers when I'm out and about and have to keep my PV in my pocket. They have definitely come along from the beginning when I started and much easier to work with now. I use a whistle tip on everything, sometimes you have to trim them though to fit just right on some of the cartos, depending on where the filler rises too, but not a problem really

Man I feel for ya....a month in I picked up a misdemeanor for posting about cartos in the wrong section myself. The warning still looms large every time I sign on:facepalm:

Hey, I got an "infraction" for posting this in the wrong place... what do I have to do to get a felony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread