First GG on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldcoastmat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
florida USA
Tried digging through threads here, have watched a few reviews, but I got my first GG on the way and I'm trying to get prepped to make the most of this mod when it gets here. Looking for suggestions on vid's to watch or things to read.

It's SS #1390 (I'll update it in the serial number thread when it comes in) and I plan to run a Gen rba on it (either my DID or Cobra if I find a way to bore out the airhole on it) and I'll be running 18650 button tops in it. Any suggestions on upgrade's or other suggestions to maximize the GG is appreciated.

Also I asked a friend who suggested using a 510-901 then 901-510 adapters to run a 510 rba on it, is there an issue with the native 510 connector or how RBA's connect to the GG that make this necessary?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My suggestion is to change your button with a new all brass and adjustable path button and a brass axis (the one that is attached to the venting cap.

As for adapters, please wait 1 month or less for GG indestructible adapter that makes GGTS almost 1mm smaller, it cant be shorted, its mounted on its 801 threads so its more than steady and it has a moving pole too. Also, no plastics inside that can be ruined

goldcoastmat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
florida USA
My suggestion is to change your button with a new all brass and adjustable path button and a brass axis (the one that is attached to the venting cap.

As for adapters, please wait 1 month or less for GG indestructible adapter that makes GGTS almost 1mm smaller, it cant be shorted, its mounted on its 801 threads so its more than steady and it has a moving pole too. Also, no plastics inside that can be ruined

Thanks Imeo I'll check your U.S. distributor for these, and watch the classies like a hawk.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Tried digging through threads here, have watched a few reviews, but I got my first GG on the way and I'm trying to get prepped to make the most of this mod when it gets here. Looking for suggestions on vid's to watch or things to read.

It's SS #1390 (I'll update it in the serial number thread when it comes in) and I plan to run a Gen RBA on it (either my DID or Cobra if I find a way to bore out the airhole on it) and I'll be running 18650 button tops in it. Any suggestions on upgrade's or other suggestions to maximize the GG is appreciated.

Also I asked a friend who suggested using a 510-901 then 901-510 adapters to run a 510 RBA on it, is there an issue with the native 510 connector or how RBA's connect to the GG that make this necessary?

Congratulations. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread