First Impressions of assorted RAWR Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maptec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Indiana
Being as new as I am I normally wouldn't do reviews of anything. As I vape more and share more with the people around me, I am really enjoying sharing all of my experiences with people. A week ago someone pointed me to RAWR Vapor and I ordered some interesting flavors. This is my first real run with fruit flavors as I am normally a pure menthol kinda guy.

This review is right out of the package with only the delivery for steep time. Will review again in 4 days for a week long steep.

Equipment used: Ego Twist 650mah Kanger T2 1.8-2.0Ω 2.4-2.6Ω/Vision CE4+ 2.1-2.4Ω

E-juice: Hawaii Sunrise
Vendor Overview: We take all that's good about sunrise on a Hawaiian beach, add some tropical fruits, and bottle it up. Enjoy
Bottle Size: 10ml
Base PG/VG Mixture: 50/50 PG/VG
Menthol: Cool(4%)
Nicotine Level: 18mg
Clearomizer: Kanger T2
Resitance: 2.4-2.6Ω
Voltage: 3.8-4.2
Vapor: Thick
Throat Hit: Good
Steep Time: 3 days
Rating: 5/5
Notes: Nice smooth taste with a good blend of flavors. Menthol is just right on this one as well. Tasted the best right at 4.0v. This can only et better with age.

E-Juice: Hawaii Sunset
Vendor Overview: Many of you love the Hawaii Sunrise and we feel like you'll like this one almost as much. This is not an "in your face vape" like the Hawaii Sunrise is. For a sunrise, you need that kick, that blast as a wake up call for your taste buds. This one is more relaxed and perfect for winding down and relaxing of an evening. Still very fruity and very tropical.
Menthol: Cool (4%)
Throat Hit: Harsh
Rating: 2/5
Notes: Getting way too much flavor of something, can't put my finger on it. Very harsh first few hits. Can not taste menthol. This is a steeper, in the box you go.

E-Juice: Dawn of Truth
Vendor Overview: Truth Serum and Hawaii Sunrise had a baby and all we can say is DAMN! This has the best of both worlds, the banana of Hawaii Sunrise and the Coconut from Truth Serum. Combined with a little extra something to sweeten and brighten. You'll be saying damn too.
Clearomizer: Vision CE4+
Resitance: 2.1-2.4Ω
Vapor: Good
Throat Hit: Mild
Rating: 3/5
Notes: Best vaped cool. Banana is very prominent with very soft coconut at the end. Menthol is just right with this one. Will steep for a few more days. IN THE BOX!!!

E-Juice: Truth Serum
Vendor Overview: A new favorite of ours and many of our customers. This is a Pear Coconut Cream. This is one of the few juices that really does need to steep. It only takes a couple of days and the shipping process handles some of that. By the time the juice is a orangy yellow color, it is ready! Mentholate it.... mentholate everything.... just do it!
Voltage: 4.0
Vapor: Good
Throat Hit: Good/Smooth
Rating: 5/5
Notes: Clean flavor, very nice mix of flavors. Will order this one with 7% menthol next time. Other than the menthol this is perfect, but I will not knock it for this.

E-Juice: Lazarus
Vendor Overview: If a flavor is a color, this juice is very red! No not literally, we will never use colorings in our juices. It tastes red! Lazarus will bring a dead day of vaping back to life!
Voltage: 4.0-4.2
Throat Hit: good
Rating: 4/5
Notes: VERY Cherry. This is a nice refreshing vape. Little harsh at first but smooths out. I hope the steep helps. This one is joining a few others in the box.

E-Juice: Antidote
Vendor Overview: If poison is a tobacco, to we vapers antidote MUST be a fruit vape. This one happens to be a blueberry lemonade that is light and refreshing as you would imagine it to be. As always, this pairs extremely well with menthol.
Voltage: 4.0-4.2
Throat Hit: Mild
Notes: Refreshing and not too sweet. You can taste the blueberry in inhale and a nice lemon aftertaste.Can not feel the menthol much. Will let Steep for a few more days. Will also use menthol drop to add more hit.

Free Sample
E-Juice: Apple Serum
Vendor Overview: The apple version of Truth Serum. This apple is a sweet and tart green apple and acts like the lime to brighten up the mix, but in a slightly tart way
Bottle Size: 5ml
Menthol: None (0%)
Nicotine Level: 0mg
Resitance: 1.8-2.0Ω
Voltage: 3.8
Throat Hit: None
Steep Time: 4 days
Notes: Not a big apple fan but this one is good. Apple flavor does not taste like cheap candy as others have. No throat hit but Im assuming that is due to the 0 nic level. Would consider buying this with 18mg and 7% menthol. Read that this is really good on LR, I agree this is very nice as awarm vape

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Thanks so much for sharing...and I'm glad you're enjoying these so far! Some steep time definitely changes them up....you will even see some of them change color. (Like Truth Serum especially)

It's so funny how subjective taste can be...with those that I ordered with menthol, I would get the lowest level "Is There Menthol in this?" (2%), which is a step below the "cool" (4%) level you ordered, and I felt like it was WAY too much menthol! LOL! I ended up ordering the Angel Tears, and now get all of them without menthol...I add half of the amount used in the "Is there?" level for those I like with menthol. (Like Antidote, Razmatazz, etc) I was a non-menthol smoker, so I'm sure that has something to do with it too.

I have yet to try the Hawaii juices...I really need to check those out one of these days!

Thanks for sharing your experience! You'll have to check back after they have had a chance to steep a bit. Truth Serum definitely changes quite a bit....for the better of course! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread