First impressions of CinnaBomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I thought I would try some other flavored liquids to take a break from my normal coffee flavors, so I gave the folks at Vapor Bomb a try. I love cinnamon about as much as I love anything, so I ordered a fair amount of their CinnaBomb flavor. I got it 50 50 PG VG with 24 mg nicotine. I loaded up a fresh cart and used a newly cleaned aty. The first puff said cinnamon, but not the kind of red hot cinnamon that I dearly love, but the Lavoris mouthwash cinnamon. Now something to have the flavor of Lavoris is not a bad thing. In fact, there is an astringent factor going on with their CinnaBomb that give my tongue that right out of the dentist's office clean feeling. Now while I would not say that CinnaBomb is the perfect liquid for those die hard atomic fire ball lovers it has a very nice cinnamon flavor that one could stick with all day. I think I will try to keep some of this in my rotation.

Now, not a review of the liquid, but of the seller. I opened the package and not only did I get the liquids that I ordered, but I also was sent a pretty good sized sample of Irish Cream liquid, some poly fill material and a set of tweezers to help load the material into empty carts. That all was totally unexpected and a very pleasant surprise. I give Vapor Bomb two thumbs up for customer service.

I agree...the cinnabomb is real cinnamon flavor, where the AC is more of a cherry/cinnamon candy flavor... both are good, but cinnabomb is definately stronger cinnamon taste...

as far as customer service, vaporbomb is honestly the best of the best.... there is usually a little something extra included, the order is always double checked and signed in person by rose... harry and jerry go out of their way to make sure any and all questions are answered and jerry will mix just about anything you ask for...if they dont have it, they will get it... and if you ever go to the website, the real time chat option is a huge bonus if you have questions while you are shopping...

I also like their custom liquid option where you can pick up to 3 different flavors and they will do a custom mix for you....having the option for all PG or all VG or anywhere in between is a great feature as well...and unlike some other companies, these are hand mixed as ordered and still have the option for a 5ml sample...some companies want you to order 30ml of a flavor which is ridiculous if you havent had it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread