Vapor Bomb Cinnabomb and Blueberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, I placed an order for the flavor of the week which, at the time, was Cinnabomb. I had heard a lot about this flavor, so decided to go a head and try it.

I received prompt delivery and had a bonus of a sample of blueberry of the same strength/mix I ordered the Cinnabomb in. That was 24mg of a 50/50 mix.

I opened up the bottle of Cinnabomb and was immediately transported back to my Jr. High days of sucking on cinnamon toothpicks. It was a REALLY strong cinnamon smell. I dropped a couple of drops into my 5V Saber Touch and took a long drag. I could feel little 'dropplets' in my inhale. I don't know what else to call it. It was kind of a tickling sensation throughout my mouth. The TH was SO strong that I actually started coughing. The flavor was out of this world, but so strong I thought my eyeballs were bleeding! Holy cow! This was EXACTLY like chewing on those little toothpicks only chewing on about 10 at the same time! After a couple more drags and me getting used to it, I sat and wondered if my lungs were going to hold up. WOW! Vapor production was awesome and I sat in a fog that seemed to last forever!

I then switched atomizers and dropped a couple of drops of the blueberry, which instantly soothed my throat. The tears I had streaming down my face from the Cinnabomb finally subsided and my tastebuds recovered quickly. The blueberry seemed somewhat muted, but that may have been because they were scorched off by the cinnamon. I decided to go dunk my head in a sink full of water for a while and then promptly downed a half gallon of Vanilla ice cream. So much for my diet!

Anyway, I waited until the next day to try the Blueberry again. The flavor was still a little muted, but tasted EXACTLY like blueberry's. The vapor production was great on this one as well, but the TH seemed a little lacking. However, I have since run out of the sample and will seriously think about ordering more.

The 30ml bottle of Cinnabomb I have is currently sitting on my desk staring at me. Every time I approach it, it seems to growl at me, so I haven't done much more with it. This is one, that I may have to take one drop at a time or find something to mix it with as it just seems overpoweringly strong. The taste is spot on, but man I think it bruised my chest!

Anyway, here are my ratings for it:

Cinnabomb:
Taste - 10/10 (but it is strong!)
Vapor - 10/10 Nice vapor production with huge clouds on a 5V unit.
TH - 12/10 OMG! I swear I have scars on my throat from this!
Overall - Great product, but be cautious of it's strong flavor and TH!

Blueberry:
Taste: 7/10 (Good flavor, but very muted)
Vapor - 10/10 Again, huge clouds on a 5V unit
TH - 5/10 Not much TH, but it is there.
Overall - This was an everyday vape for me even though I like a stronger TH. I would definately order this again.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
their green apple is amazing...I say that because a couple drops of the cinnabomb in the green apple is just awesome in like a 4 to 1 ratio

EDIT: we used to this thing in scouts where we'd core an apple and stuff red hots in the void then wrap it in tin foil and throw it in the coals of a fire to melt the red hots into the apple and bake the apple slightly...it tastes exactly like that...

Last edited:
their green apple is amazing...I say that because a couple drops of the cinnabomb in the green apple is just awesome in like a 4 to 1 ratio
OHHH thanks droz.. i will have to try that! My Cin..sits there too! We have a love hate relationship! I had a blueberry flavor that I really couldnt taste to well.. I think I PIFed it..would love a strong blueberry..Like the taste in Muffins...yummy.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
The blueberry from VB's one of those flavors that's either perfect the moment the mailman delivers it, or isn't quite at full effect until you've let it sit for a week. I'll agree, the flavor isn't incredibly strong, more of a delicate blueberry flavor. Yummy stuff, that's for sure.

As for CinnaBomb...I feel you guys on that one! Love my CB...But I gotta use it in moderation. Too much of it, and my taste buds are fried for a couple days...But man is it good! :D

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just a note about Cinna-Bomb. Besure to give the bottle a good shake before using. The Cinna and the Bomb tend to seperate.

So the Green Apple at VB is good? Might have to try it next time I buy juice. I have some DIY Caramel that turned out very good. Green Apple and Caramel sounds killer.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
I had gotten strawberry juice as a freebie with the waffles I'd ordered (flavor of the week) and mixed the two together.. maybe your blueberry will go good with waffle flavor? Also.. the cinnabomb.. Mmm.. I had to learn to take the right kind of "drags".. less is more! But when I have those stressful days where nothing else seems to satisfy, cinnabomb does the trick every time! I've also been told that adding a drop or two to a juice that you got that was weak helps boost the flavor, though I haven't tried it yet.

Great review!! Love VaporBomb!

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Just a note about Cinna-Bomb. Besure to give the bottle a good shake before using. The Cinna and the Bomb tend to seperate.

So the Green Apple at VB is good? Might have to try it next time I buy juice. I have some DIY Caramel that turned out very good. Green Apple and Caramel sounds killer.

VB's Green Apple is AMAZING. Can't get enough of it, been vaping it for a couple months straight. :)

VaporLung

Jun 3, 2010
P-Town VA
Heh, I just got my shipment of VB juices today as well. I got the FOTM (Bubble Gum) some Red Bomb (Red Bull) and of course - the Cinnabomb because Ive read too many good reviews on this stuff. :) It IS rather intense! I dont think this will be a dripper for me! In my carto, the flavor was amazingly intense (and strong) The bubble gum is so-so for me. I didnt think it would be an instant fav, but at the deal VB offers it at its hard to pass up. It may grow on me, or end up being a dripper juice like my TV orange creme.

I wonder if the RB will be tasty but Im expecting nothing less from VB. Good stuff :)

EDIT, I just filled a carto with my RB and started puffing on it. Wow... This jank is GOOD. I dont even drink energy drinks, but for some odd reason, this flavor just loves me. Holy cow, Im wishing I got a bigger bottle of this stuff!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread