First impressions on the Switchback from VaporBeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tookiedoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
Elgin, SC
Got my switchback in the mail today from vaporbeast. Not a bad unit at all. Seems to be well build and solid. Has a good feel to it. It does fairly well at 3.7 with LR cartos. Personally, I prefer higher voltages, so I'll probably stick with my madvapes VV box for my daily driver, but the switchback is a great addition as a backup. Especially since I gave my ego to a co worker to try out. :) For people that vape at 3.7 all the time, I think it would be a great device. Has possibilities for several different configurations, from full size to stealth, multiple cartos, atty and on board juice storage for a small bottle, etc. And the folks at vaporbeast have been very nice. In the intetest of full disclosure, I won the switchback for free when I placed a carto order. But I would have given the same review had I purchased it. Thanks vaporbeast!

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
Happy to hear your experience with the SB has been good. I'm still enjoying mine after a few months now. I think this will be the one that I hang a tank on eventually. For now, stitching back and forward between cartos is holding my attention quite well. It's definitely my go to while at home.

I slipped an eGo shorty cone cover over my carto to tighten the draw. The vape is now perfect IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread