My SWITCHBACK Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
The SWITCHBACK, from VaporBeast.com is such a unique PV, I just had to write a review, based on my opinions. This PV is nothing like I've ever seen and it is so universal, I really wanted to share my thoughts with you all. You can store your ejuice, easily switch between two flavors and even stealth vape with the SWITCHBACK. With that being said, I'm going to tell you my thoughts from when I first opened the box to my experiences with the SWITCHBACK.

When I opened the package, the SWITCHBACK was wrapped in a plastic bag sleeve, sitting in a foam compartment with a velvet feel to it. It's a very secure fit so there are no worries of the SWITCHBACK bouncing around in the box. When I pulled out the foam compartment, there were two boxes underneath. One box has the USB wire charger and the other box has "10" pre-filled Boge cartomizers.

The cartomizers have a number of flavors which include two each of USA Mix (24mg), RY4 (24mg), Waffle (18mg), Strawberry (11mg) & Coffee (18mg). One of each flavor is pre-filled in the Black Boge cartomizers and one of each flavor is pre-filled in the Clear Boge cartomizers. Other then the Strawberry (which I thought was very good), I can't really give a fair opinion on the other flavors because they are not flavors I would vape.

The SWITCHBACK it self is a very solid and well made device. It is crafted of aluminum. Not too heavy in my opinion. It has two, yes two, 510 connectors, one at each end. It comes with two caps. One large cap which is great for storing a 5ml bottle of your favorite ejuice. The other cap is small, perfect for stealth vaping.

I love the fact that it has two, 510 connectors. I placed a carto on one end and my 3ml tank with the Ming Style Drip Tip, which VaporBeast.com also sells, on the other. I tried the large cap on both ends, Drip Tips included, and it fit perfect. I love being able to carry what I need right in my PV. If I run out of ejuice in my tank, I can remove the cap, flip the switch, and use my carto.

The finish on my SWITCHBACK is flawless. I received the Blue one and it is beautiful. It's more of a metallic Blue and hardly shows any fingerprints. I really like the button on the SWITCHBACK. It's very clicky and feels solid. The slider switch feels solid to me as well. The slider switch is used to control which 510 connector you are using. The switch is made out of plastic but it feels solid, so I don't see it having a problem with breaking.

When turning the SWITCHBACK on, I have to press the button three times and it gives a light show of three colors, red, orange & blue. Three more clicks turns it off, flashing the orange color, two times. It's very responsive and worked every time. The draw on the SWITCHBACK is very smooth and never once did it feel tight or hard to draw. It has nice vapor production, nothing remarkable, but nothing to turn your nose up at either.

The SWITCHBACK contains a 900 mAh battery built in so I'm good for 500-1000 toots before it would need recharging. I'm not a heavy vapor so for me, the SWITCHBACK lasted about two days on a single charge. Others will experience different battery times. I do turn it off when I'm not using it so I'm thinking that will make the battery last longer.

I am very happy with the SWITCHBACK and if I had to change anything with the SWITCHBACK kit, it would be the clear cartos. I'm not a fan of clearomizers and have had nothing but headaches using them. I would much rather use the Boges with the filler. Other than that, there is nothing else I would change.

Please keep in mind, everything in this review is just my opinion. Just like when buying your ejuice, you really need to try it for yourself. The kit sells for $49 and with everything that's included, it's defiantly worth the price. And, if you are a Drip Tip collector like I am, pick yourself up one of their Ming Style Drip Tips. They feel very natural while vaping. I should also note that you have to charge the SWITCHBACK using your computer. If your like me, and don't like using your computer to charge your PV's, then you will need to purchase the USB wall adapter for $4.95 which they sell as well.

If you like having new, unique and fun PV's in your collection, you really can't go wrong with buying the SWITCHBACK from VaporBeast.com. It is a well made PV at an unbelievable price that comes in four different colors. Black, Blue, Red & Silver. See pictures of the Blue SWITCHBACK by clicking the link below.
http://www.vaporbeast.com/SWITCHBACK_Blue_p/sb3.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread