First impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrlamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Ontario, Canada
finally got to try my new riva ecig last night, first impressions, it's awesome!
I tried 2 flavours (i want to try them all but im trying to not overdo it, have 6 and ordered 6 more... lol) with the carts included, and than this morning decided to try the V510 Vision 1.2ml Long Life Clearomizer i also bought with my kit. I already like it wayyyy more that the carts, so much easier!
I havent stopped analogs, Im trying to get the hang of vaping before I switch completely over but I have already cut down in just a day.
Now Im thinking of ordering a few different clearomizers/tanks to try out different options. lol, my poor bank account!

Starrlamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Ontario, Canada
i will totally have to try coffee, i love coffee but unfortunately am allergic so cant drink it. So far I have tried (all from canadaejuice) chocolate which tastes like brownies yum, RY4 which is my fave and nice and smooth tobacco which Im not overly fond of... I still have strawberry and cream, irish cream and cantelope to try... plus 6 more in the mail... I also ordered a vivi nova LOL.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I went off tobacco-like flavors quite a while ago but I really like RY4. But then the RY4s I've tried don't taste anything like tobacco to me. The one I like most has become an everyday vape.
My favorite coffee flavors so far have been from Vape Dudes. They give you 40% off on your first order if you use coupon code VAPEDUDES. Their mocha java is to die for. You might like to get small small bottles to try later on when your nearly through your current ones.
I hope you enjoy the Vivi Nova. Its great being able to buy replacement heads for them.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Congrats!!!!!!! I gotta second the RY4. I've got about 150ml of it in different mg doses. I vape a lot of different flavors through the day. (9 or 10 last count) I always go back to ry4. I got mine through ECBlends. They let you add extra flavors that you might like. For instance extra carmel, and extra vanilla. Omg I gotta refill again. Good luck. Everyones taste is different. The only strange one? has been banana nut bread and peanut butter. Can't get enough of it. Do have a blueberry muffin i'm waiting to steep. I'ts to young to vape at this time.

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Welcome to your newest hobby and to ECF.

So you have discovered there are a ton of juice stores out there. That's a good thing. Just wait till you discover DIYing! In the mean time, I want to make a suggest that is mentioned in a number of places, but for new Vapers especially I think it holds relevance in helping us find the sweet spot, cause we can get more goodies and better prices.

Google these two places for some excellent discounts on everything. Doesn't mean they list all of the discounts, but until you find the equipment that makes you go, ahhhhhhhhh, and the juice that brings tears of joy to your eyes (I've been told it actually happens), take a look at Vape Deals and Vapor Joe's. I've only been vaping since sept 18th and have spent a good amount of change on gear and juice. I could have gotten more if I knew about these two locations earlier, lol.

Good luck my friend and if you need anything post away, everyone here WANTS to be of assistance.

Good luck,
Big Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread