First juice order...Highbrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Well, took the plunge and ordered some juice from Highbrow. Should be here next week sometime.

I got the Diablo Coffee with a splash of vanilla, Tiramisu, and the Cheesecake Torte with a splash of caramel. Ive been looking for some good coffee flavors, so hopefully this will do the trick.

reviews of these guys seem pretty good, so I went with it.

Any tips or suggestions from yall more experienced vapers with Highbrow?

I loved the Cappuccino Diablo until my taste buds seemed to have changed and I can no longer taste this juice. It was like halfway through a bottle a switch just flipped and it no longer was palatable anymore. I was really quite sad because it was the first truly excellent coffee flavor I had found.

The Orange de Sangre I found to be quite nice as well. I got the waffle one and had extra flavor added which I would not recommend because instead of waffles with all the fixins' it tasted like I was vaping straight Mrs. Butterworth's syrup, the extra flavor just overwhelmed and unbalanced the juice. The chai is good but I couldn't vape it for any extended period of time.

Overall I found their juice to have some really good flavors and the presentation was quite nice. I hope you enjoy them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread