The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First Mech Mod

Discussion in 'Modding Forum' started by Paul Montreal, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paul Montreal

Paul Montreal Full Member

Hey Guys,
    I recently started vapeing and now I want to step up to a Mech. I know better than to just ask which one is best as it's a personal thing. So I will would like to throw out some things I have read/watched and hopefully you can redirect me if needed. My budget is 100.00. I live in Canada so some items like batteries might be a problem. I have already placed a couple of orders with FastTeck and 101Vap with no problem. I do live close to a Brick and Mortar (Vaporus) but online is always cheaper. So I am looking at either a Kracken or Promethious clone. A I haven't narrowed down the body as of yet but what should I prefer, Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel? Also, Should I look for one with a magnetic button? I do like the idea of having multi size batteries so a telescoping mech would be best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.