First night with my new M401

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJimbo

Jan 6, 2011
north dakota
And I'm waiting for the battery to charge... Grrrrr..... They do light up when charged right?

It flashed 5 blue pulses on hookup.

Already started reading a bunch of new info in this forum while I wait.. I thought I had seen info overload when deciding which pv to buy.. (did I mention I also ordered a EGO this am)..

I definately intend to mix my own eventually, (hoping by monday :p).

Any hints, tricks, advice appreciated..

JustJimbo

Jan 6, 2011
north dakota
Woohoo they charged, for some reason I thought the light at end of battery was supposed to light up, figured the usb led just indicated it was working.

Second question.

It came with the basic 5 pk of carts and I ordered 5 more apple flavor.. The apple seemed ok though taste ranged from strong to sour apple tasting. This morning i popped a med str tobacco on (it was either that or a cancer stick). for first few drags I could taste apple. Should I be rinsing this off if I change flavors? or am I doing something else wrong?

I'll be going to work without my analogs today, gonna be an interesting day.

Last edited:

Mobius_13

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Hanover, PA
You can clean the atty if it really bothers you. You're tasting the other juice because there is still some in there. It usually will go away after a few draws. To clean them I use 91% rubbing alcohol. Let the atty sit in that for an hour or so, or overnight to really clean it. Then rinse with warm water and blow them out. Let the atty dry maybe an hour or so. If you have a manual battery you can do a dry burn by holding down the button for 3 or 4 seconds. You should see the coil get hot. Then prime the atty by dripping some liquid on to the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread