First NT order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
So after a long shift working at the local B&M, smelling juices all day and selling gear, I was dead tired til I saw the little purple package sitting on the couch. Gotta say, I am definitely in love! I had to make this post to show off my goods. I tried both of the flavors so my gma could smell them (certain juices bother her or she cannot stand the smell) but these got the all good and she really liked the smell of grape ape from the bottle and the vapor! 42 thumbs up!

uploadfromtaptalk1409370473863.jpg

By the way, I love grape and was sooo stoked to get the grape zotz! I am saving it for a special occasion! Also, thanks to Nick for the personal note, loving the way you make us feel like part of the family!

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I will definitely be buying more for Nicoticket! I will buy just enough juice from work to keep them from being too suspicious, but will definitely be sharing some at work to my co-workers!

Why suspicious ? Are you not allowed to like other juices better ? If so, maybe it's because they sell the wrong juices :D

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
Well I don't want to stir the pot, so to speak. Just started this job a month or so ago (yet I have been closing off and on for about a week so they must trust me [emoji4] ). We are bringing in new lines of juices since we are a franchise, we can carry other lines too. There are a couple good ones we currently sell, (they rhyme with drombies and tromic dog [emoji6] ) but I am in love with nicoticket! We are adding a couple more primo lines, maybe I can convince them to throw NT in the mix once Kent goes retail!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
So after a long shift working at the local B&M, smelling juices all day and selling gear, I was dead tired til I saw the little purple package sitting on the couch. Gotta say, I am definitely in love! I had to make this post to show off my goods. I tried both of the flavors so my gma could smell them (certain juices bother her or she cannot stand the smell) but these got the all good and she really liked the smell of grape ape from the bottle and the vapor! 42 thumbs up!

View attachment 369412

By the way, I love grape and was sooo stoked to get the grape zotz! I am saving it for a special occasion! Also, thanks to Nick for the personal note, loving the way you make us feel like part of the family!

You ARE part of the family and treasured! I'm glad you got the pass from your gma on the vapes. I predict she will love all of them. Happy vaping new bro!! :wub:

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA

View attachment 369412

Welcome Ronnbert, it will be the first of (too) many orders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread