Not open for further replies.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I just wanted to give my opinion on the flavors from my first order:

50/50 mixes -

Chocolate/Caramel (custom) - Excellent flavor! Tastes kind of like a Rollo or a Caramello candy bar. Very sweet and smooth with a caramel aftertaste.

Chocolate Mint - This has become one of my favorite regular vapes. It tastes close to a York Peppermint Patty. I bet if I add a menthol to it, it'll taste just like an Andes mint.

Coffee with cream and sugar - Not quite what I expected. It's a little more bitter than I like, but not bad.

Kahlua with cream and sugar - Again, not quite what I was hoping for. Maybe it's just me, but it tasted a bit off somehow, but not bad enough to stop me from vaping with a touch of chocolate.

60/40 mixes -

Chocolate - Tastes of dark, bittersweet chocolate. It starts mellow with just a little bite at the end. I really like this, but I really like dark chocolates, anyway. It's a good mixer, too.

Raspberry - Honestly, I'm not too crazy about this one. There isn't a whole lot of flavor. It could be the mix percentages and I'm wondering if I need to just let it sit for while. I might give it another shot with higher PG.

Vanilla - This wasn't impressive at first, but I let it sit for a couple of days and the flavor is starting to come through. It's a nice, mellow vape with a sweet aftertaste. Really nice with a cup of coffee in the morning.

Hypnotic Mist - What can I possibly say about this flavor? This is definitely one of my favorites and has become my regular "chill out and vape" flavor. It's somewhere between blueberries and flowers. I can't quite figure it out, but I don't care. It will be the one flavor that I always have on hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread