The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First order from CanVape

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by 416Moe, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 416Moe

416Moe Full Member

Aug 4, 2014
    TORONTO
    Hey Canvape. I made my first order last night around 1:30 am, checked my bank this morning and the payment has gone through. Now I know that canvapes warehouse is in Brampton Ontario and I live in North York Ontario which is like a 20 minute drive to Brampton. Now my question is I ordered a 30 ml juice a Russian 91% clone and a 10 pack of pre-made 1.5 ohm coils... When will this order be shipped out? I heard that orders should be shipped out the next day but I still haven't got a tracking number or anything in my email. I know I'm being a little impatient but I'm really excited to start building on my Russian 91%..

My order number is 37605, any help is appreciated.

Again sorry if I'm being a little impatient lol.

2. iamthevoice

iamthevoice Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2014
    Ottawa, Canada
    If it makes you feel any better, I made an order on Sunday, and I'm still waiting for Scarborough to receive the package! But I've had excellent service in the past, so I wouldn't be too worried! It takes Canada Post several days to recover from a long weekend ;-)

3. 416Moe

416Moe Full Member

Aug 4, 2014
    TORONTO
    Yea that's kind of why I held off ordering until a couple days after the long weekend. I would have just grabbed the Russian 91 from the downsview market but unfortunately they sold their last one just before I got there. Ugh I really need my Russian I'm getting sick and tired of my leaking Iclear 30 and filling up my Iclear 16 every couple hours.

4. 416Moe

416Moe Full Member

Aug 4, 2014
    TORONTO
    Just got my email stating that my order has been shipped fingers crossed that it shows up tmr in the mail :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.