First order questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemo

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Oregon, USA
I'm having problems with the site I have the compatibility box checked and just for the heck of it tried a xl/standard combo and didn't get an error. So, I want to make sure these are good before I go through with them. Though I probably wont be ordering until the weekend or so!
ibtanked1.jpg ibtanked2.jpg

One other question I have is will you be having a Black Friday sale? Thanks!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
You know I dont think the tags have been put in for the compatibility to work across the board. Pretty much though compatibility boils down to two things, Diameter and length.

For diameter we have four different sizes, 15, 19 22 and 25mm tanks. This is how wide the tank is and is roughly 1/2, 3/4, 7/8 and 1" and the caps in those diameters will fit any length of tube of the same diameter.

For length this determines which cartomizer you will use. We have the Standard and XL which are common cartomizers 35 and 45mm length (40 and 50mm according to Boge as they measure the threads too). We also have the HalfLing cartomizers which are 19.8mm and sometimes referred to as super shorty.

So all together there are 12 different tank sizes, just choose a diameter and length and get the cartomizers by the same name on the length as the Glass Tube you choose, HalfLing, Standard or XL and they will fit.

Sorry on the sale, we set our prices as low as we can so every day is Black Friday at IBTanked :D We have talked about trying to do something down the road on something we can do a bulk purchase on and pass along the savings.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Certainly a good idea to check the water before you dive in. IBTanked exists today because there was no economical option in top quality tanks when we wanted them for ourselves so our option was to make them because we were not going to pay $50 to $80 for a single tank.

Still at $20 and up our tank are not inexpensive and most usually want several for keeping a variety of flavors handy along with having spares. This means most folks who end up finding they love our tanks end up spending a considerable sum in creating their own collection. We know this and we try our best to make sure our customers get a fair value for their hard earned dollars both in quality and service.

Sometimes thing go awry, we have had a few folks post here in our sub on order issues that we are working on resolving. Thing is we will be here even if it a PITA when the dragon rears its head and truth be told, consider the tens of thousands of tanks we have shipped and the few issues we have had are a pretty small fraction.

Anyhow, probably more than you ever wanted lol, I hope you enjoy your tank... just be sure to set it up properly, after that it is tough not to love the carefree vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread