Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Put in an order the other day for some Toffee flavor that had been recommended to me on another thread. Decided to try 2 others, Caramel and Holy Vanilla.

Dawn very kindly upgraded one to a larger size, And added 2 more flavors, Plus upgraded the shipping :)!

That's Awesome!

Thanks so much Dawn! :toast:

Can't wait to try them, they smell awesome (and I tasted a drop and they were good on my tongue :) )

bobbybilly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Chicago
Hi. I just received my 2nd order today and wanted to say thank you also. I too appreciate the extra free bonus flavor you sent along as a thank you. I've read that other companies do this also from time to time, but so far your company has been the only one that's done it. I guess the juice gods must have been smiling on me because one of my freebies was some raspberry flavoring which I'd been tempted to try, but to try and reduce the burden on my wallet I'd decided to not order it this order. Then my order arrives and bam there it is as a thank you gift. I was even more surprised by the size of the free flavoring. I would have expected a freebie to be half that size (of course I realize vendors are not under any obligation to give out freebies and I don't expect it although I have to admit I wish for them). So thank you for the entirely smooth process of ordering and the good communications. My PG will arrive tomorrow so I'm looking forward to mixing up some cherry and raspberry juice on Wednesday after the PG has had a chance to warm up.

I do have one question though. I also ordered the small funnels and I was hoping they'd be small so they could easily be used with small bottles like10 ML size and I definitely got what I ordered. My question is as somebody who's never done any DIY juice mixing yet the hole at the bottom of the funnel looks pretty small, so will that hole be big enough for my PG to drain through at a decent pace? I am not using any VG so PG and my nic base liquid which is also PG are my only concern.

Again, thank you for another pleasant transaction. I'm looking forward to doing some mixing and I'm sure I'll be back for more in the future. Have a great day! Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread