First Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I have just placed my first order with TV. I sure can't wait to be surly, rude, mean, and ignorant about it. :) sorry had to.

I bought as many batteries/cones/chargers as I could afford and fulfilled my lifelong (vapor life) wish of tasting Tasty Finger. I am looking to gift these incredibly affordable items to my smoking friends/family. I can't afford to convert them all but this is something I couldn't pass up!

Thank you Geoff, I know this isn't you're favorite thing to do but please know your loss is a gain of life and health for a family that just lost our patriarch to lung cancer.

I am waiting on a trade for some AC already. I am sure juice orders will follow.

Now about finding cheap 510 attys.

Doc

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I got the Tastyfinger for the first time yesterday. If you like butterfinger candy bars, you are really going to like this juice.

For me the very best part of TV juice is the fact that its vapable the day it arrives. There are otehr vendors that have good juice but I have to wait a week ( on top of the shipping week ) before their juice mixes, not so with Tasty vapor. Its...ummmmm...tasty on day one.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
OK official reviews of my TV Flavors!!

1. Tastyfinger - Spot on... Right out of the mailbox it was amazing even my DW loved it (she hates flavors, never liked a single one until now). It gets even better as each day passes. The chocolate seems to melt and smooth out, STUNNING! Not for a LR atty this is a smooth low temp savoring flavor.

2. Tobacco - AMAZING. Right out of the mailbox it tasted a little earthy but hey that tells you something right there! Tobacco is a plant and you should taste that. Over a day or two the flavor mellowed and gives a consistent vape and has become my daily vape. Again the DW likes tobacco flavors and will let me refill her carts with this!

These were both ordered from TV at 12mg.... then I found myself a FS lot.

3. Atomic Cinnicide - If you like Big Red or Atomic Fireballs this is a no brainer. It's not torturous, or too hot or spicy. This is just a perfect flavor. My DW will actually take my Riva ( I have dedicated an entire e-cig to AC now) and vape this all night! This was 24mg as it was from a fellow ECF'er but is still smooth!

4. Blueberry Waffles - Yes while the rest of the world was dying without Geoff's waffles I was sitting pretty. This is perfect, blueberry, buttery, maplely (it's a word now) and perfect. I couldn't believe the quality of this flavor! Definitely worth all of the buzz on the boards. Waffles are delicious.

So aged or not, new or bought from a fellow ECF'er.... TV is going to be one of my suppliers from now on! Oh and I nearly forgot. My order was handled quickly (included 10 ego batts, 5 chargers) and shipped out and received quickly without hassle. Kudos to the team for excellent service!

Doc

Last edited:

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I just received my first TV order today. I got Waffles, Tasty Finger & Atomic Cinnacide. All I can say is HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING FRIGGIN' STUFF I HAVE EVER VAPED!!

Seriously. I can't put the Waffles carto down. I've switched batteries THREE times since got my order (that was less than five hours ago). I don't know what it is. I don't even like real waffles all that much. I only bought it because of the hype (yeah, I'm cool like that). I don't know what is in this stuff but I just can't stop! If I had any clean cartos or attys, I'd try the TF and AC but alas, they will have to wait. The flavor is awesome, the throat hit is WICKED and the vapor is copious.

Geoff & the TV Crew make a product that is out of this world. If anyone wants to buy my non TV stash (which is pretty substantial) send me a PM and I'll send out the list. I'm switching to TV from here on out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread