First order

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasyabelkin

Aug 17, 2012
Israel
Hello to all forum members!
Would you, please, help me to order my first e-cig. I have virtually no experience in vaping. I smoke analogs for 17 years, 12 of them - regular, the last 5 - "Marlboro Lights" (the regular ones made my heart feel "funny" :) ), 20-30 a day.
I would like to order something I can use until the batteries die, e.g. it's unlikely I will order something better in a month or two. I based the order on ego-c starter kit from Health Cabin, replacing the batteries, and took type B because it is bigger, than A.
NameQuantityPrice
[Joyetech] Joye eGo C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery1$24.5
[Joyetech] Joye eGo C Twist Variable Voltage 650mAh Battery1$21.0
5pc [Joyetech] Joye eGo-C Atomizer Heads (Type B) [A-G4 Joye eGo C head] - $21.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$21.0
2ml Capacity Type B JOYE eGo-T(Tank) Empty Cartridge [A-D6 Joye eGo T Cart 2ml] - $3.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$3.0
[Joyetech] Joye eGo-C Atomizer Body(Type B) [A-G1 Joye eGo C Body] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$10.5
[Joyetech]Joye eGo/eGo T /eGo C Mega Powered USB Charger2$10.0
Mini Universal USB Car Charger Adatper (1A) [C-C6 Car Adapter 1A] - $1.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail2$3.0
10pc Joye eGo-T overflow prevention caps for Tank cartridges [A-D3 Joye eGo T Cap] - $1.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$1.01
[Joyetech] Joye eGo Flat Mini Wall USB Adapter2$11.0
eGo Super(XL) Carry Case in 11 colors [I-3 Case XL] - $5.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$5.0
10ml Dekang Beverage E-juice in 15 flavors [Z1 DEKANG 10] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail - Coffee1$2.8
10ml Dekang Tobacco E-juice in 35 flavors [Z1 DEKANG 10] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail -Marl(USA Mix)1$2.8
10ml Dekang Fruit E-juice in 24 flavors [Z1 DEKANG 10] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail - Apple1$2.8
10ml HC E-juice/E-Liquid(PG Base. 51 flavors) [Z9 HC PG 10ml] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail -Marl(USA Mix)1$2.8
$121.21

Questions:
1. Was my choice a reasonable one?
2. I want to take all the juice of 18mg, but with analogs ("MB lights") there are times I didn't feel, that I smoke enough after one cigarette. Perhaps I should buy 24mg?
3. Is the case big enough to put 2 e-cigs in it without taking them apart (Twist are longer than usual) + charger + all the goodies for one day?
4. Should I really buy 2 units of all the chargers to ensure that I have a spare?

I do realize that every one have their own opinion, but for now I'm pretty lost after reading the forum. I have no one, whom I know personally, who vapes. Thank you very much! :)

Last edited:

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Hello to all forum members!
Would you, please, help me to order my first e-cig. I have virtually no experience in vaping. I smoke analogs for 17 years, 12 of them - regular, the last 5 - "Marlboro Lights" (the regular ones made my heart feel "funny" :) ), 20-30 a day.
I would like to order something I can use until the batteries die, e.g. it's unlikely I will order something better in a month or two. I based the order on ego-c starter kit from Health Cabin, replacing the batteries, and took type B because it is bigger, than A.
NameQuantityPrice
[Joyetech] Joye eGo C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery1$24.5
[Joyetech] Joye eGo C Twist Variable Voltage 650mAh Battery1$21.0
5pc [Joyetech] Joye eGo-C Atomizer Heads (Type B) [A-G4 Joye eGo C head] - $21.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$21.0
2ml Capacity Type B JOYE eGo-T(Tank) Empty Cartridge [A-D6 Joye eGo T Cart 2ml] - $3.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$3.0
[Joyetech] Joye eGo-C Atomizer Body(Type B) [A-G1 Joye eGo C Body] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$10.5
[Joyetech]Joye eGo/eGo T /eGo C Mega Powered USB Charger2$10.0
Mini Universal USB Car Charger Adatper (1A) [C-C6 Car Adapter 1A] - $1.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail2$3.0
10pc Joye eGo-T overflow prevention caps for Tank cartridges [A-D3 Joye eGo T Cap] - $1.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$1.01
[Joyetech] Joye eGo Flat Mini Wall USB Adapter2$11.0
eGo Super(XL) Carry Case in 11 colors [I-3 Case XL] - $5.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail1$5.0
10ml Dekang Beverage E-juice in 15 flavors [Z1 DEKANG 10] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail - Coffee1$2.8
10ml Dekang Tobacco E-juice in 35 flavors [Z1 DEKANG 10] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail -Marl(USA Mix)1$2.8
10ml Dekang Fruit E-juice in 24 flavors [Z1 DEKANG 10] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail - Apple1$2.8
10ml HC E-juice/E-Liquid(PG Base. 51 flavors) [Z9 HC PG 10ml] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail -Marl(USA Mix)1$2.8
$121.21

Questions:
1. Was my choice a reasonable one?
2. I want to take all the juice of 18mg, but with analogs ("MB lights") there are times I didn't feel, that I smoke enough after one cigarette. Perhaps I should buy 24mg?
3. Is the case big enough to put 2 e-cigs in it without taking them apart (Twist are longer than usual) + charger + all the goodies for one day?
4. Should I really buy 2 units of all the chargers to ensure that I have a spare?

I do realize that every one have their own opinion, but for now I'm pretty lost after reading the forum. I have no one, whom I know personally, who vapes. Thank you very much! :)

If you haven't placed your order yet, you can get better prices at altsmoke.com. Altsmoke sells the 650 ego twist for $23 and the 1000mah for $26. If hi register with them first, you can use coupon code FIRSTORDER to get 10% off your order. They have awesome customer service and fast shipping. Orders from health cabin tend to take a long time to get. Altsmoke generally ships the same day you order. If you spend $85, you get free priority mail shipping too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
It's just a suggestion. I just know that sometimes orders from healthcabin can take 10 to 15 days or more. Every order I placed with altsmoke has been at my door within three days and that's going from Ohio to Florida.

Even without free shipping, their shipping charge is very cheap.

Many times healthcabin is cheaper. Especially when you consider most vendors sell genuine joyetech ego twists for $26 and $32. But if you can get it for the same cost in the United States and get it faster, it may be a good alternative for you. I'm not sure how fast you looking to get your set up.

Good luck on your vaping journey, it has completely changed my life. I quit a 1 1/2 pack a day habit the day I got my kit

Gatillero1980

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2012
Cali, Colombia
^+1 on Mroutlaw, Altsmoke treated me well in my first order.

I started with these tank systems, it's ok but i hoped somebody would have told me that there were more options.

- eGo Twist FTW!
- Haven't had any Dekang but with so many good US made juices i hope you reconsider.
These were my favs from Altsmoke (they are more expensive)
AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Killa Vanilla - High Caliber - USA Made - E-Liquid
AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Warm Cinn-a-Bun - High Caliber - USA Made - E-Liquid
- The only "tobacco" i've liked are from Alien Visions but they close for two weeks tomorrow.
- About The eGo-C stuff I recommend you check out this review Just in case:
EGO-C , BETTER? WORSE? - YouTube
- I use Boge Cartomizers instead of the tank systems eGo-C eGo-T that are in the garbage since week two.
Got'em from:
FIVE (5) stainless steel Joye 510 compatible e-Cigarette blank low resistance cartomizers (Manufactured by Boge)

If i'm confusing you i'm sorry but i hope you reconsider the eGo-C and the Chinese juices.

Edit: everybody has different taste in devices/juices so this is a good place to start.

Last edited:

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
i hear ya. the more options, cheaper prices, faster turnover, the better. the OP is in israel though so dunno if US based vendors would be better or worse for him/her. either way its certainly another resource that they may not have known about.

Good point, I didn't see that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Just for a heads up, check the joyetech site for the vendors in Israel, might be easier to get locally there are like 10 distributors in Israel: Joyetech brand offline electronic cigarette shops

Great idea.
Yes, there are multiple Joyetch distirbutors in Israel. I saw the EGO-C kit on the one I saw. Not sure how the cost translates though. Can't read Hebrew either. At least I think it is Hebrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread