First order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
All of the reviews led me to make an order especially since there is so much RAVING about Frenilla. Limited run figured I'd better get in. So my first order is Frenilla, Doodle, and PBC. Doubtful I'll be able to show the patience to let them steep like some of the bottles I've seen pictured in other threads.

Was a 30 year 1-1 1/2 pack a day smoker and had a poker buddy send me to ECF and talk with me about vaping on Skype. Took me 2 weeks of reading threads, and him bugging me to try it. I thank him profusely at least once a week for changing my life. My last analog was 3/13 which was the day I bought my first vape gear.

Here's to seeing what all the buzz is about with NT juices.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Congrats! Is it not AMAZING that you can drop a 30 - 40 year habit just like that?? If those of us who smoked for decades had just had products like this available back in the day .....
Anyway, nothing we can do about that now , but your quit journey will be much more successful and enjoyable with Nicoticket!
Malinda

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
All of the reviews led me to make an order especially since there is so much RAVING about Frenilla. Limited run figured I'd better get in. So my first order is Frenilla, Doodle, and PBC. Doubtful I'll be able to show the patience to let them steep like some of the bottles I've seen pictured in other threads.

Was a 30 year 1-1 1/2 pack a day smoker and had a poker buddy send me to ECF and talk with me about vaping on Skype. Took me 2 weeks of reading threads, and him bugging me to try it. I thank him profusely at least once a week for changing my life. My last analog was 3/13 which was the day I bought my first vape gear.

Here's to seeing what all the buzz is about with NT juices.

Congrats on the big quit renorat! THat's amazing!! My story is similar - quit the day my gear arrived and never looked back... #improof

Thank you kindly for the order - excited to get your feedback! Welcome to the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread