The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First Post, giving a shoutout

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Viral, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Viral

Viral Full Member Verified Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Canby, OR
    I just wanted to introduce myself, and give a shoutout. I have been lurking the ECF forums from time to time for the last few months. Today I ran into ECF member, SteelRat. It was good to meet you today. I enjoyed our conversation. You have a real passion for flavors and Mods, It was refreshing. I hope to catch you again.

2. DM

DM Sir Vapes A Lot Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Where I usually am
    Hi! welcome to ECF:) nice to meet you......glad you are here. What flavor are you vaping?

3. Viral

Jul 10, 2011
    Canby, OR
    Been doing Banana Chocolate mix mostly, Lately i'v been craving some of that Tobacco flavor, so I'v mixed up some Tobacco and apple. Just standard Dekang e-liquids. I ordered a sample pack of some Johnson creek juice, the Apple Cinnamon being my favorite, but their med strength is just a little too harsh for me.

4. provoked

provoked Full Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to the club!!

5. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Welcome to the forum.

6. Viral

Jul 10, 2011
    Canby, OR
    Thanks everyone. Glad to be here. The wealth of knowledge I have already gathered in my time lurking here is... well overwhelming! I am excited to absorb and learn more.

7. Steelrat

Steelrat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Bit O'Heaven
    Hey there Viral!

I just finished building that mod I showed you. Pretty nice compact unit, if I do say so myself. Vapes like a MONSTER!

Glad you finally came out of the shadows and said HI! I'll be stopping by to see you from time to time.

Steelrat

8. Steelrat

Apr 21, 2011
    Bit O'Heaven
  9. Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho Full Member

Jun 4, 2011
    york, pa
    Welcome! I lurked for quite a while before joining as well.

10. Viral

Jul 10, 2011
    Canby, OR
    Thanks SteelRat. I would definitely like to check that scene out! Perhaps if we carpool, you could share a couple drops of that Bacon French Toast you mentioned. I checked out your review on Ms. T's Bakery, so I know you got a little left ;)

11. Viral

Jul 10, 2011
    Canby, OR
    and Howdy Mike Honcho, Lurkers UNITE!

12. WomanOfHeart

WomanOfHeart Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    Colorado
    Welcome, Viral! I hope you'll make yourself at home here and stick around for a long while!

13. Steelrat

Apr 21, 2011
    Bit O'Heaven
    OMG...dude...you can have it....well at least a bit. I gotta save some just to freak people out...they say it's subjective...blech!

14. Viral

Jul 10, 2011
    Canby, OR
    I love to try strange flavors. Perhaps if you some of that other liquid you mentioned... I can't remember what you said it was, but It sounded disgusting, I'm all for giving it a shot!

15. WomanOfHeart

WomanOfHeart Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    Colorado
    Viral, you'll probably end up being the only one here who thinks Chicken Noodle Soup and Crab Juice tastes good! LOL!

I think I just threw up a little....

16. Viral

Jul 10, 2011
    Canby, OR
    Lol, I never said I would like it, Other than the enjoyment of a new experience. Its just, someone took the effort to make it, somebody must like it, so I should at the least try it!

17. Steelrat

Apr 21, 2011
    Bit O'Heaven
    OK dude, you asked for it... I'll order what we like to call "Savory Flavors" just so you can have the experience. Be forewarned though...

OK gang, make me a list for this noob so I can order up some of the down right most horrible Savory juice imaginable

Crab Juice is on the top.

18. Viral

Jul 10, 2011
    Canby, OR
    Oh Geeze! *wondering what I just got myself into...Gulp*

19. daisybuttercup

daisybuttercup Full Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Planet Earth
    Welcome Viral! I lurked too! I also had to comment on the odds that you would randomly meet somebody irl from a forum you've been reading. How cool!

20. Kirwin

Kirwin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2011
    Central Florida
    My third post here on ECF. Shoutin' back at ya! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.