First post on NT thread / introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Well, my curiosity had been killing me so I finally succumbed and gave NT a try. Ordered 30ml of Wakonda and 15ml of CLS just a minute ago. Hope that it impresses me as much as all of you.

My hardware is probably lacking.....and alas, I don't have a dripper yet. But, I run an Eleaf istick , have a Lemo.... and i rebuild my Kanger Protanks with cotton and microcoils. It's been working so far. Really want to give the Reo thing a try too...but my wife may kill me if I spend any more money on vaping. (We both quit smoking and vape, but she was a light smoker, and is a light vaper.... I promised her we'd be saving $ by vaping, because I believed it at the time. That hasn't proven to be the case yet...LOL.)

Any suggestions for the Wakonda and CLS given my equipment limitations? I love a coffe vape but got the CLS mostly to broaden my horizons. I haven't tried too many sweet e liquids yet.

Been vaping about two and a half months now. I did have one week where my equipment was all failing, I was frustrated and quite frankly having major cig withdrawl...so I smoked 1 pack over that 5 day period. Been vaping exclusively otherwise.

I recognize Soignee from the Lemo thread, I think but wanted to join the group....you all seem pretty chill. Anyhoo, hello!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Welcome to the family! :D

Your equipment is just fine, don't worry about that. The most perfect gear in the world? What ever keeps you from smoking. :thumb:

As for the NT juice give them all a try when you get them and if they don't blow your socks off set them in a cool dark place then try them again. Keep doing that for a few weeks then see where they land for you. Nothing from NT is horrible, everything will be vapeable, but your own tastes may not feel the love for one or more, taste is definitely subjective. No matter what, you are family now so don't run off, hang out and if you have any questions we'll be happy to answer them!

And just so you know you should get your order Thursday or Friday...;)

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Good morning and welcome to the NutHouse LOL. People are very supportive and accepting (and enabling I might add) here.

I love Wakonda and CLS (which resides in my REO as I type this), rare I find a NT that I don't care for and even if you find something that doesn't work out for you you will find we have a robust swap thread here.

Many people are quite happily using the same set up you are using with great results and while I can't recommend a REO enough what matters is you're enjoying the experience and you aren't smoking cigs.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hi! & welcome :)
I enjoy all my NT flavours and use iSticks and MVP's with some iPow 2's also. I use mostly mini Nautilus MOW & mPT2 tanks.
They all taste fine, but there's a lot of variables with equipment too ...you'll find plenty of help here :thumb:

I see good things said about the Lemo and of course the Reo!

Get yourself one of the NT banners ..it really does inspire and motivate when you see the days tick over into weeks and then months!

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Thanks for the replies already. In addition to the NT banner, I think I need to finally get myself one of them newfangled avatar thingees.....and figure out how to upload it or something. I struggle on forums sometimes with uploading photos ,so I am a little gunshy. Actually, on that subject, is it easy enough to upload a random picture from the interwebz for an avatar?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks for the replies already. In addition to the NT banner, I think I need to finally get myself one of them newfangled avatar thingees.....and figure out how to upload it or something. I struggle on forums sometimes with uploading photos ,so I am a little gunshy. Actually, on that subject, is it easy enough to upload a random picture from the interwebz for an avatar?

Find a picture not too large on the internet and save it to your computer then it should be easy. And when you do the banner copy the code for this type of setting (can't remember the exact way it's listed) and post it in the large box for signatures not the little selections below that...holler if you need help! :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Welcome, Bored2Tears! We promise not to hold it against you that you are a friend of Soignee's!
Your equipment will be FINE -- as everyone said, if it keeps you from reaching for a smoke, it's doing it's job! There's plenty of time for upgrading when you find a few flavors you like. Without that, you will always feel that you are "giving up" something and eventually that leads you to trouble, I have found.
Everyone's taste really IS different, so try a few and then try a few more. You'll only need a couple of superstars to do the job, and then you can safely PLAY and EXPERIMENT. That's half the fun (said the lady with a few hundred bottles!) :laugh:

Nice to "meet" you, get your gear cleaned up and ready for your new juice, then HOLD ON - you are in for a real RIDE!

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Welcome, and great choices.

Edit:

For an avatar, you may need to crop/resize the photo... Do you have something in mind?
If you find one thats too big, post it here, Ill resize it for ya.

You can change/add the avatar/sig, by clickin "settings" at the very top (middlish)..

Last edited:

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Thanks again for the replies. here's the photo i was trying to use for an avatar... CNH.jpg and I resized it but probably not enough. Anyway, I am at work so I better get back to work and fiddle with the avatar and signature banner at a more appropriate time. I struggle with that stuff but get it eventually

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
Welcome B2T. I just arrived here a few weeks ago when I initially purchased my 15 ml "samples". I highly recommend going with the 50 ml sample size....you will thank me later. Oh and The Virus....well lets just say I'm infected. Definitely try some of the Virus. Its one of the most unique and delicious liquids I have ever tasted.

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Welcome B2T. I just arrived here a few weeks ago when I initially purchased my 15 ml "samples". I highly recommend going with the 50 ml sample size....you will thank me later. Oh and The Virus....well lets just say I'm infected. Definitely try some of the Virus. Its one of the most unique and delicious liquids I have ever tasted.

Yes, the virus will be my next. I basically flipped a coin to choose between H1N1 and Wakonda. I think the image for Wakonda really is what won me over. Nothing like a toke on the ole peace pipe to make one think of happy days.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri

Trust me my friend NO one is computer STUPID (like ME) :) My daughter gave me a lap top about 5 years ago and I'm still pecking away:blink: This nice filly gave me instructions on how to upload pictures and such and I hand wrote it on a piece of paper (exactly 3 pages:confused:) and followed the instructions well kinda:confused:

Congrats on your order I am going through my first bottle of Wakonda every morning (coffee and Wakonda) perfect for me. My other bottle is steeping.

Welcome and enjoy the Ride:thumb: Try the CB its wonderful after a good steep.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Well, my curiosity had been killing me so I finally succumbed and gave NT a try. Ordered 30ml of Wakonda and 15ml of CLS just a minute ago. Hope that it impresses me as much as all of you.

My hardware is probably lacking.....and alas, I don't have a dripper yet. But, I run an Eleaf istick , have a Lemo.... and i rebuild my Kanger Protanks with cotton and microcoils. It's been working so far. Really want to give the Reo thing a try too...but my wife may kill me if I spend any more money on vaping. (We both quit smoking and vape, but she was a light smoker, and is a light vaper.... I promised her we'd be saving $ by vaping, because I believed it at the time. That hasn't proven to be the case yet...LOL.)

Any suggestions for the Wakonda and CLS given my equipment limitations? I love a coffe vape but got the CLS mostly to broaden my horizons. I haven't tried too many sweet e liquids yet.

Been vaping about two and a half months now. I did have one week where my equipment was all failing, I was frustrated and quite frankly having major cig withdrawl...so I smoked 1 pack over that 5 day period. Been vaping exclusively otherwise.

I recognize Soignee from the Lemo thread, I think but wanted to join the group....you all seem pretty chill. Anyhoo, hello!

Welcome to the fun side of the forums B2T's action-smiley-065.gif All your NT liquids will be stellar in the Lemo, as you know, with the AFC you will be able to dial in each liquid for optimum flavor!

Hope you hang out and play with us! You don't have to be bobnoxious like me, but it sure help sometimes! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread