First post, Please jump in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm proud to announce that I'm off the analogs for a full week now.

I was using the Tececig up until today as my Evolution X has just arrived in the mail. I ordered the starter kit with the tank system.
Love it so far, however I made the mistake of filling my tank with fruit punch e liquid...yuck. Peach is way better.

Hoping some of you could give me leads on e liquids made here in the US. I got 5 10 ML bottles of various flavors, but I suspect they are Chinese. Leads on great flavors also appreciated!

Also, how many times can the plastic tanks be refilled before being discarded?

Finally, how long should a 1 ML tank last vaping fairly heavily?

Thanks everyone!

Grimheart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Hell, Mississippi
You'll know when to change, bad taste, little to no vapor.

My personal favorite vendors:
DnD Vapor - Watermelon, Berries and cream
Virgin Vapor - Coffee Kona Milkshake, Orange Fizz
Alice in Vapeland - Zombie Apocalypse (Strawberry cupcake)
Halo - Belgian Cocoa
Juicy Vapor - Ecto Plasm
Kick Bass Vapes - Hummingbird Nectar

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
Congrats on kicking the analogs!

e-liquid recommendation is tough as different devices, voltage etcc will change the flavor ever so lightly and of course it's all a matter of personal preferences, I have been getting my e-liquid from ecblendflavors.com, they are lots of flavors (also a make you own section), cheap and are made in the usa (code "10020" for 20% off all the time).

1ml won't get you too far once you start chain vaping like many, I think I am a medium vapor and go through 3 to 5ml per day.

Welcome and good luck, you'll find that LOTS and LOTS of ppl will help with anything on ECF.

Last edited:

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
Congrats on a full week of not smoking! Way to go. I have no experience with the Evolution X. I do have a lot of experience buying e-liquid and can tell you that only your tastebuds can recommend a great flavor. I like Halo as a US supplier because they have good-performing quality juices (mostly tobaccos) but I like just 2 out of the many flavors they sell. If you stick with vaping, you're gonna waste a lot of money on juice.

igloo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Idaho
FIRST CONGRATULATIONS ON QUITING you have made the first step, the first week was the hardest for me, my withdrawls were almost completely gone after my first week, although I still get them now after six months when I go out drinking with the boys. Also remember if you do break down and have an anology its easy to jump back on the vaping waggon.

There is a list of good qualtiy vendors on the forum. Also here are my suggestions of vendors I know make good juice
Heathers Heveanly vapes: Fireball(to die for)
Vapoligy: I personally know these guys the use top quality everything, you WILL NOT get bad ejuice from them period
For some reason I am drawing a blank on some more there are tons, the issue with finding a good ejuice is flavor is subjective I may love something that makes you vomit so it is hard to say. If you have one that you know you like then it may be easier to point in the right direction
Alice in vape land awesome juice: whtie rabbit
If you like peach my personal favorite is vapoligy it taste like you are biting into a fresh juicy peach. Also get off that chinnese ejuice as quick as you can, you never know what is in it they dont have QC like the USA.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hello everyone, I'm proud to announce that I'm off the analogs for a full week now.

I was using the Tececig up until today as my Evolution X has just arrived in the mail. I ordered the starter kit with the tank system.
    Love it so far, however I made the mistake of filling my tank with fruit punch e liquid...yuck. Peach is way better.

Hoping some of you could give me leads on e liquids made here in the US. I got 5 10 ML bottles of various flavors, but I suspect they are Chinese. Leads on great flavors also appreciated!

Also, how many times can the plastic tanks be refilled before being discarded?

Finally, how long should a 1 ML tank last vaping fairly heavily?

Thanks everyone!

Not a bad starter kit. The plastic tanks are called Cartridges, and the filler can be taken out and cleaned and reused for quite awhile.

These cartridges/atomiser combos aren't really used anymore, most people upgrade to a 1 piece unit called a cartomiser that is both those put together and usually works better.

How much you vape daily is purely personal, could be 1-5ml. Many people vape allll day long, and go thru 4-5. Doesn't always really matter how much you used to smoke.

NSpratlin

Verified Member
    Nov 7, 2012
    Central AL
    Good for you on one week without analogs. 55 days smoke free here, it only gets better.

As far as my favorite U.S. vendors for juice, mtbakervapor has a large selection, and it's only around $10 for 50ml. It's not gourmet, but it's good. My personal favorites from them are Moo Juice, Ecto Cooler, Banana Nut Bread, and Green Ice.

Fuzion Vapor also has some really good juice, and even better customer service. Bob Marley Blood is delicious if you're into that sort of thing (it's definitely not what you'd think though) and Gumby Blood is my all day vape right now. Tastes like gummy bears/worms.

I've been using my mini nova and 2 t2 plastic tanks now for at least 50 days. The nova is starting to cloud, but the kangers are running strong. I vape 5-7ml of 12mg nic a day, so 1ml wouldn't last me very long, maybe an hour or two of what I would consider "heavy" vaping.

Tail11

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 13, 2012
    nor cal
    Congrats on one week! Woo hoo, another ex smoker! I have not tried anything from Tasty Vapor that I didn't like. Right now I'm vaping Markimar's Mix which is watermelon bubblegum. Loved that stuff when I was a kid and loving it now vaping!

Keep up the good work, and remember each of our tastes are different and what may taste good to one person, the other might not feel the same way. Always do samples first, then reorder a larger bottle if you like it.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Thank you all for the e liquid vendor leads. Checked out the sites and most of them ask for a PG/VG ratio. What is going to be the best ratios with my setup?

Also, is one or the other better for you health-wise?

Thanks again !

Most people go with 70pg/30vg to start. PG is the one Some people don't tolerate well, but it's not the majority. The higher your VG, the harder it is to get some of the equipment to work with it.

Neither PG or VG are harmful, it's just that some develop an allergy and it's not worth it.

Most people go with 70pg/30vg to start. PG is the one Some people don't tolerate well, but it's not the majority. The higher your VG, the harder it is to get some of the equipment to work with it.

Neither PG or VG are harmful, it's just that some develop an allergy and it's not worth it.

Thank You!

Alistar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2012
    Jersey
    Thank you all for the e liquid vendor leads. Checked out the sites and most of them ask for a PG/VG ratio. What is going to be the best ratios with my setup?

Also, is one or the other better for you health-wise?

Thanks again !

I use a 50/50 ratio and haven't found any problems with that

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread