First post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauk

Oct 16, 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
Hello everyone! ;)

This is my first post. I must admit I was around for a while, I read and learned a lot from this forum already but lately I felt like joining in and sharing some experience with everyone. On 1st November, it will be 2 months with no analog smokes at all (speaking of that, some links for quality "stopped smoking" banners would be highly appreciated). Like with almost everything else in life, my mind works in two modes - Mode 1. Obsessed with! , Mode 2. Not interested... There is no middle ground for me! :) During only 2 months, I started with some cheap ego - t setup, moved onto evic and now I have Provari with Prive tank and loving it. I do also have some strong opinions on e-liquid brands (tried around 15 or so different brands) but I will not go into that discussion yet, since I am new and I don't know exactly what we are allowed to talk about. Here are the pics of some of my setups, I hope you like them!

Thanks for reading and best regards to all!

Lovecoach

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Hello everyone! ;)

This is my first post. I must admit I was around for a while, I read and learned a lot from this forum already but lately I felt like joining in and sharing some experience with everyone. On 1st November, it will be 2 months with no analog smokes at all (speaking of that, some links for quality "stopped smoking" banners would be highly appreciated). Like with almost everything else in life, my mind works in two modes - Mode 1. Obsessed with! , Mode 2. Not interested... There is no middle ground for me! :) During only 2 months, I started with some cheap ego - t setup, moved onto evic and now I have Provari with Prive tank and loving it. I do also have some strong opinions on e-liquid brands (tried around 15 or so different brands) but I will not go into that discussion yet, since I am new and I don't know exactly what we are allowed to talk about. Here are the pics of some of my setups, I hope you like them!

Thanks for reading and best regards to all!

Lovecoach

Well you have progressed very nicely in your hardware! as for the banner generator here you go and remember Google is your friend
http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Welcome to ECF and congratulations on your almost 2 months smoke free. You moved quickly up the ladder to the Provari which many feel is one of the best devices made for vaping. I hope you are enjoying it in good health.

There are all kinds of posts and reviews of eliquids and the vendors who sell them here on ECF. Please feel free to post your likes and dislikes so that others may learn from your experience. A juice you love seems to be a trial and error process. Finding one you can vape all day can be difficult so the more we hear about the different vendors and flavors and impressions, the easier it is for people to try and find one they like.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hello Bauk and welcome to ECF! And congratulations.

If you need more information, please visit our New Members Information forum and read the stickies--you'll find answers to many questions you might have right there:

New Members Information

including how many posts you need to be able to post in other forums, get a signature or become verified:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...262-new-members-how-many-posts-do-i-need.html

Once you have enough posts, the easiest way to get a banner is to just click on the one you like--and make it your own. Look at the banners other members use and if you see one you want--grab it by clicking on it!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Welcome to ECF, Bauk. Looks like your browsing on ECF paid off with some good hardware purchases. Lots of people buy several mods before finding ECF and settling down with quality hardware.

I've had my Provari for a year and a half and it's still going strong. I recently added a Segelei Zmax V3 in stainless to my collection and it has been a good addition that provides variable wattage as well as variable voltage mode vaping using the same 18650 IMR batteries that my Provari uses.

Bauk

Oct 16, 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
Hey guys! Thanks for warm welcome! I did "google" banners and found nothing I like but will keep looking :) Thanks for all kind words! About juices, well since we can talk about it I must say Halo is absolute winner for me. Those juices give lots of thick vapor, "creamy"-like full mouth taste, throat hit is very good, even on low levels on nicotine its there and flavors are very unique.

Best regards to all!
Lovecoach

Bauk

Oct 16, 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
Just wait until you see one you like on someone else's post. Click on it and it will take you to the generator. :)

Found one I like. Still not perfect but love it most so far :) Official iVape.net Success Banner

Can't put it tho, can't find edit signature link in my settings but I will figure it out :)

Thanks again,
Lovecoach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread