first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

nynvolt

Aug 2, 2014
Placentia, CA, USA
Was a smoker, quit cold turkey in 1996. Fell off the wagon using dip around 2000. Been using smokeless tobacco ever since but quit around two months ago. Two days after trying vaping on a whim. Started on 12mg and have already dropped to six. Since I was previously a smoker I took to vaping very easily. Still sorting out the flavors I like.

I've been getting quite a lot of good info on this site so decided to join. I hope I may contribute to the community and help people get off tobacco.

Started off with the ego twist type pen and a plastic kanger clearo. I quickly moved to the protank but the leaking and coils were becoming a pain, after research I got a Russian clone. Then I bought a nemisis clone. Liked both so much, I bit the bullet and bought a Russian 91% and a cv-1 virus mod. A week ago I bought my first dripper.

Obviously I've been enjoying the hobby aspect of vaping but it's more important that I'm totally tobacco free and can see myself going nicotine free without the awful withdrawals eventually.

Anyway, I kind of hate awkward introductions but am so grateful to have found such a great source of information. So I wanted to support the group.

Thank you for all the good info!

Bill

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Congratulations on getting off the tobacco and welcome to the forum! Looks like you have taken the same route so many of us have, ego type devices and tanks, to mechanicals and rbas, then, finally RDAs and dripping. I did the exact same thing. I loved dripping so much but didn't like having to carry around juices everywhere, or trying to drive, that I went one step further to Reos. Enjoy, and vape on!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf nynvolt. So glad you are here. I fell in love with dripping to and I have to say the reo is the ultimate dripper. You really should check them out. Isn't vaping awesome? It is the only thing that has ever worked for me. Continued success to you. Happy vaping.

Warpigs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Welcome to ECF! Grats on quitting dip/smoking. It's not easy but if you WANT to quit it makes it a tad easier. I used to chew Red Man and smoke 3-4 packs of Marlboro Reds a day. First few weeks for me was like walking on eggshells. But I had my trusty Silver Bullet to keep me away from the chew/cig's. And now I'm over a year being chew/smoke-free. Good luck and vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread