The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First Precise + and Strata, Battery question

Discussion in 'Super T Manufacturing' started by ric23, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ric23

ric23 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2013
    SoCal
    I have picked up my first Precise + 18650 and Strata and I just want to make sure I have everything I need to give it a try when I receive it. I have read the manual for it already and aware of the suggested battery but I was just wondering if I can use the current batteries I already have. I have some AW18650 1600mah. I usually build my coils to .7-.9 ohms and I know these batteries are safe within that range. Would these suffice or do I have to get new ones?

I have tried searching the sub-forum but that was 3 hours ago. Between not finding it and getting lost with other threads about all the Super T products :laugh:, I'm kinda in need of help. Thank you and I appreciate it in advance.

2. HauntedMyst

HauntedMyst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Those will suffice. You should have no issues.

3. ric23

Nov 18, 2013
    SoCal
    Thank you!

4. Nach

Nach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2012
    Chicagoland, USA
    The AW IMR 1600mAh batteries are rated for 24A maximum discharge and should be fine for your builds, given the battery is in good health.

5. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I think the approximate set up for that battery you will need is two thick orings(.100 each) under the battery and 4 washers on a long switch post. Let us know if that works for you. Sometimes when you get things used, they don't have all the parts, but we can get you set up right.

6. ric23

Nov 18, 2013
    SoCal
    Thank you. Fortunately, main35tainer is first class and sent me everything and some! PM on the way for a quick question!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.