First Precise + and Strata, Battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal
I have picked up my first Precise + 18650 and Strata and I just want to make sure I have everything I need to give it a try when I receive it. I have read the manual for it already and aware of the suggested battery but I was just wondering if I can use the current batteries I already have. I have some AW18650 1600mah. I usually build my coils to .7-.9 ohms and I know these batteries are safe within that range. Would these suffice or do I have to get new ones?

I have tried searching the sub-forum but that was 3 hours ago. Between not finding it and getting lost with other threads about all the Super T products :laugh:, I'm kinda in need of help. Thank you and I appreciate it in advance.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have picked up my first Precise + 18650 and Strata and I just want to make sure I have everything I need to give it a try when I receive it. I have read the manual for it already and aware of the suggested battery but I was just wondering if I can use the current batteries I already have. I have some AW18650 1600mah. I usually build my coils to .7-.9 ohms and I know these batteries are safe within that range. Would these suffice or do I have to get new ones?

I have tried searching the sub-forum but that was 3 hours ago. Between not finding it and getting lost with other threads about all the Super T products :laugh:, I'm kinda in need of help. Thank you and I appreciate it in advance.

I think the approximate set up for that battery you will need is two thick orings(.100 each) under the battery and 4 washers on a long switch post. Let us know if that works for you. Sometimes when you get things used, they don't have all the parts, but we can get you set up right.

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal
I think the approximate set up for that battery you will need is two thick orings(.100 each) under the battery and 4 washers on a long switch post. Let us know if that works for you. Sometimes when you get things used, they don't have all the parts, but we can get you set up right.

Thank you. Fortunately, main35tainer is first class and sent me everything and some! PM on the way for a quick question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread