First Provari (Mini)...kit or ala carte??

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
I'm about to order my first Provari.....yay!! I'm going for a mini and want the extension, as well as some other accessories. I see that the kit has a 2 unit battery charger and a Pro tank. I'm more interested in having the Pro tank 2 and some other branded tanks from different vendors. Am I better off just buying each item individually and getting a 4 unit battery charger, or is the savings by going the kit route really worth it? I travel long distances several times a year by car so the battery charger and car adaptor are crucial. Also, I'm thinking white with green display screen.....or purple??....decisions decisions!! I love color in my tanks and drip tips. What color do some of the women vapers out there have? It must be so easy to be a guy and just go black or silver!! Thx! :confused:

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I bought mine, also a mini, and regret just getting the silver/red light version. If I had a do-over, I'd have at least sprung for the blue light. I am getting ready to buy my second Provari. I decided to get a black/blue one, and buy a white wrap for my current one. I want an ibtanked, and will spring for the painted tube and a hand blown glass drip tip on etsy.com to get my color/bling fix. :)

Also going to ditch PTs and try a carto tank. I'm not impressed with the taste using the PT, and have read several users' posts on ECF that cartos are the ticket to the best taste experience. My PT gives me tons of vapor, but something to be desired in the taste category.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
I have a polypro carto tank in purple, and one in green, and I love them!! The only issue for me is that I vape some gunky juices sometimes, like cinnamon, chocolate, and coffee, so I don't get the mileage out of the cartos like I would normally get with a clearer juice. I've never tried the Protank. Mainly using vivi nova metal tanks and eVods right now. I'll have to go a different route from the eVods on the Provari. I have no idea how they look or function with the adaptor. I like the looks of the ibtanked also, and the color options. A whole new world of vaping awaits and I'm stoked!

I bought mine, also a mini, and regret just getting the silver/red light version. If I had a do-over, I'd have at least sprung for the blue light. I am getting ready to buy my second Provari. I decided to get a black/blue one, and buy a white wrap for my current one. I want an ibtanked, and will spring for the painted tube and a hand blown glass drip tip on etsy.com to get my color/bling fix. :)

Also going to ditch PTs and try a carto tank. I'm not impressed with the taste using the PT, and have read several users' posts on ECF that cartos are the ticket to the best taste experience. My PT gives me tons of vapor, but something to be desired in the taste category.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I got a chrome Provari on a blemish sale from Provape at a discounted price. It wasn't blemished, it just doesn't have the logo on it. I also have a brushed silver Provari that I bought at regular price prior to the blemish sale purchase. Both have extension caps since I already had alot of 18650 batteries and wanted to keep my mods easy to use by having the same batteries for all of them.

I'm not sure if it happens alot, but I have heard of some of the color Provari's getting scratched and sometimes not holding up great so I've been a little bit leary about the ones in color. But then again I'm sure there are probably some out there that maybe haven't had a problem with theirs. I guess it's something you have to be willing to take a chance on. Either way, you can't go wrong with a Provari no matter what color it is. I like the chrome shiny one though and I still buy alot of purple things for it because I love purple. lol. But it's also sort of nice to have chrome because sometimes I can go with pink, or green, or switch it up easier rather than being stuck with just one color always.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
This is my favorite combo for out and about, IBTank 22mm on my ProVari.

BrnzProV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread