Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
Greetings,

I finally pulled the trigger last night and ordered my first Provari. I can't wait!!

I primarily use my Davide Glassos with my Evic and MVP 2. But Yesterday, I bought my first Pro Tank 2 just to see the differences for myself. They both are practically identical except the Davide holds a bit more juice and drip tips seem to fit more snug on the PT2.

I have read some people having issues with Pro tanks on the Provari. Does anyone have any experience with Davide tanks on it?

Thanks in advance

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I don't think there are any more Protank 2 issues on the ProVari than there are anywhere else. In fact, if one also has the Loki Labs beauty ring the Protank works a little better as it restricts some of the airflow from the Protank, which is too airy for most and seems to cause a lot of issues.

I've never used a Davide so I don't know how they perform.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I'm using a Davide on a Provari (as well as the Aspire BDC Vivi Nova), and the Davide works better than the ProTank2. You do have to fiddle with it a bit, and I burned out several heads initially because I forgot to prime the head at first. The thing with these heads is that you can't rebuild them like the Kangers (I haven't tried to rebuild yet), but once you have them working, they last a very long time.

The BDC Vivi Nova glassomizers work even better than the Davide for flavor density... they just aren't as attractive as the Davide. The best of the entire BDC lineup tho are the Aspire ET-S, which blow them both away... but is a small ego-threaded head. The ET-S actually blows away bogo cartos for flavor. So right now, my egos are vaping better than my Provari til I find the best head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread