Status
Not open for further replies.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I felt I needed to take a moment and say "Thank You" to the good people over at One Stop DIY shop.
I found a couple of e-juice recipes that called for tobacco Absolute that I wanted to try. But, after some research this product was not one that could be found at just any on-line juice supplier.
Several members here at ECF recommended your site as a good source for TA. Further research, both here on ECF, as well as other web communities, revealed an abundance of outright GLOWING reviews (to the point I was becoming skeptical). But, as One Stop was one of only two vendors I could find that even offered TA, I went ahead and ordered a small bottle.
I placed my order ([HASHTAG]#54741[/HASHTAG]) on Tuesday 7/14 and received it today (Friday 7/17) at 9 AM!! I am beyond amazed!
(Right after I placed my order with you I placed one with Wizard Labs and only got notice that is is going to ship today <4 days to process, pull, pack, and ship. Ok... that's not unreasonable>. But just a squeaker over three days from order placement to my door? That's just ridiculous good!!
When I picked it up and brought it in the house; I got a real queasy feeling because ot looked like an elephant had sat on it all the way from Colorado (see pictures).
20150717_091158_resized.jpg
20150717_091222_resized.jpg

I was worried because I had also ordered 7 glass beakers. But, with all the packing peanuts and bubble wrap, everything inside was in perfect condition!

So please convey my thanks and appreciation to everyone involved in processing and filling my order.
You folks ROCK! :headbang::headbang::headbang::thumbs:

They have earned my repeat business. I will be looking to One Stop first for my future vaping needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread