A++ customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
I am a huge fan of 1 Stop now

My first experience in DIY began a bit rough. I made a mistake which could have been costly. No problem, 1 Stop came to my aid and fixed the issue in a way that was WAY beyond good customer service.

I placed my order on Thursday, would have been about midday their time. They sent me a wonderful e-mail to let me know they were running a bit behind. No problem; fully understandable with the sale they just had.

Despite that, my order at midday Thursday was still shipped on Thursday! I just got my package on the West Coast Saturday. So, about 48 hours from my computer to my front door. It just can't get any better then that!

Thank you! You made my venture into DIY a good first step!

Dave

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Thank you Dave! Its been crazy here but we do our best to get orders out the same day.. when the post office is open that is!
Please let us know if you need any assistance. Oh and the Cinnamon Redhots is strong.. so start light with it and increase flavor slow! :)

Ck, you have never been an ...! :) consumers should ask questions, better to be informed and make decisions that are right for each individual then not ask! Hugs!

Happy Mixing!

dukeofdata

Sep 3, 2010
NY, USA
Thank you, One Stop DIY shop. I placed my order about noon on Oct. 3rd and received it today before noon. Excellent service! Really like the selection of DIY products you offer. Can't wait to try the 3" needles. Just what I've needed to reach the bottom of bottles. Thank you for the free gear. Please consider also carrying the opaque white LDPE dropper bottles. I just ordered a bunch from a manufacturer. I use the translucent bottles also, but sometimes like the opaque to protect the contents from light.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Just wanted to say I got my second order from you guys today. I can't say enough good things about you. Great products, extremely fast shipping and a personal answer to a couple of questions I had. I just started the DIY thing and will definitely be ordering from you again. I can't wait to try my pumps. Planning on mixing up a few more flavors tomorrow. (Practice you know, lol) And thanks for the freebies. Always fun to get some more toys to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread