Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
you are one of the lucky ones..... my 1st experience was in a shop that catered to hi end users only and were doing sub ohm even before the word was invented.... imagine me walking into this place with my proudly displayed Vamo 3 and RSST.... might have been something the dog left on the floor... well maybe that would even have gotten more attention than I did that visit....
Sounds like my first shop visit haha.Only difference was,i walked in with an ego/ce4 setup,and all i could see through the clouds were mechs and rda's,i stood there for over 10 minutes before anyone ever decided to even ask what i was needing.I was tired of waiting,so just got the first juice i seen,and haven't been back there since.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
The first one I ever stepped foot in I didn't return to. I walked in and there was nobody around.. empty. I heard a television on in the back room and finally a woman came out and said "Yeah, can I help you?" I told her I came in to look and see what was available at her shop. She stood there and seemed impatient with my browsing... looking over her shoulder into the back room from time to time. It became obvious to me that I was disturbing her so I just left and never went back.

It was weird. I hardly wanted to go into another but the next experience I had was more like yours.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I haven't had much luck with any of them myself.

Like just the other day, I herd our local mall had a vape kiosk. I made a special trip to see it. Mostly they sold juice. But there were signs everywhere that read "NO VAPEING" so basically juice you couldn't sample first. Guess you had to buy with faith? And the girl working there knew absolutely nothing about vapeing. I asked a few questions, she just had no idea what I was asking about. Just to be polite I was going to purchase a 30ml bottle of Mothers Milk, at least I knew I liked that one. She went to get it, and said they only had it in zero.

Sadly, this was one of my better experiences :(

Vaping_Racoon

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2015
Montreal
First time wasn't the best one either in my case.

I went to a little shop which also makes its own juices. It's a very small shop with only two employees, one
being the mixologist and the other a clerk.

Someone was there before me so I had to wait a good 20 minutes of explanations (the end of their discussion)
to get a simple greeting.

Looking around for 20 minutes in a small shop can be quite depressing, not much to see or do haha. Luckily I went
there with a friend so we chatted a bit.

Another downside IMO: Juices I could try all contained Nicotine and they only had 5-6 flavors to try. I wasn't really
impressed. Service seeemed rushed and it felt like they only wanted to push their OWN flavors on people (pricey too)..

I gotta say my second time was great though, it was in another vape shop who has a nice big space and alot of flavors to try + all the things
I need (mostly kanthal and cotton, lol) and a really fast and effective service with no bull.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
My local store is tiny, part of a money scheme by the dominating local supermarket (Filco) but...

The service is great. The lady who works/runs it is very knowledgeable in her products and isn't a mod only d-bag that some shops are like. Very supportive of local vapers on basic pens but gladly helps Modders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread