First vaping night out on the town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlequin

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Tonight was my wife's birthday and we took our new e-cigs along to the celebration at a local restaurant. First time in neither-of-us-could-remember-how-long that we didn't have to keep excusing ourselves to "step outside" at such a gathering.

Went pretty well vape-wise. I started out stealth vaping, but by half way through the night we were both vaping openly. No comments from anyone, except some questions from the others in our (non-smoking) party - just polite interest and "how do they work?" queries.

At one point I lost my e-cig down the back of the seat (a big booth seat) and felt foolish having to ask people to get up while I lifted the seat to hunt around for it. Also, I noticed again that 18mgs doesn't seem to cut it for me, and eventually I did step outside for an analog. I also wore out the two 510 batteries I'd taken along by the end of the evening, so had another analog during the drive home. Didn't much care for the taste either time.

All in all, a mixed experience vaping-wise (though a nice meal and good company). I definitely have to figure out the whole battery life/nic strength/flavor equation before we go out again ... my dream vape, at least at the moment, would probably be a 32-36 mg vanilla with battery power to last the five hours of a party.

tdwave

ECF Veteran
Uh oh, Sounds like someone is near ready to look into a mod. Now your talking.
It's much better not worrying about running out of battery life or carrying extra batteries.
as far as strength. i find myself switching between 36, 24 sometimes down to 4 or 0. When i am working or active i do hit it harder. Just sitting around i can just low nic it and enjoy the calming vapor.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Hello..... GG has a Mod called the SLIM that is a little bigger than a pen...... With the right batteries you could be vaping all day..... Also, if you use the 901 version, there is a liquid reservoir system called the AFS that will allow you to vape most of the day without a refill..... A little costly, but well worth it.....
I have no affiliation with GG other than I am a proud owner of the GG Transformer model.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread