Status
Not open for further replies.

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
hello everyone , it's been along time since i was a regular participant of ECF , I have stayed a vaper since day one about 8yrs ago. lots of friends are not here that used to be in the modding forums , scubabatdan , ooSTURMoo, and a few others , i remember the days when there was alot of input when we were modding a 510 atty , and the many ideas of modding a box mod or tube mod , mesh wicking ,
ive been looking for those old posts of when we were modding stuff and coming up with different ideas , but i cant seem to find.
i believe some of the old ideas from then has sent the vaping to what it is today ,
glad to be back

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
i have found the old posts from back in the day ,
my favorite is the GENISIS atty thread , (all my mods part 1 ) by raidy , awesome. But lot of the mod pictures have been blocked , cant see them , thats discouraging .
that thread brought back the memories of this venture

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hello everyone , it's been along time since i was a regular participant of ECF , I have stayed a vaper since day one about 8yrs ago. lots of friends are not here that used to be in the modding forums , scubabatdan , ooSTURMoo, and a few others , i remember the days when there was alot of input when we were modding a 510 atty , and the many ideas of modding a box mod or tube mod , mesh wicking ,
ive been looking for those old posts of when we were modding stuff and coming up with different ideas , but i cant seem to find.
i believe some of the old ideas from then has sent the vaping to what it is today ,
glad to be back
Welcome back and glad you re joined.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
i have found the old posts from back in the day ,
my favorite is the GENISIS atty thread , (all my mods part 1 ) by raidy , awesome. But lot of the mod pictures have been blocked , cant see them , thats discouraging .
that thread brought back the memories of this venture

Hi Santo and welcome back :)

That 'all my mods' thread by raidy is a classic IMO! The pics are not blocked, they are just not in the original locations anymore.

People still mod stuff, but available vape hardware has progressed so much in the interim that it's not necessary to make your own anymore to get a good vape.

Vape on Santo :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread