Status
Not open for further replies.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I hate when my Provari starts blinking and I have to walk all the way to the bedroom to swap out the battery... then come back, pick up another Provari, and the battery on that starts blinking and I have to go all the way back.

You'd think I'd move where the batteries are kept but then it will just happen when I'm in there. At least in the living room there's more chance I have clothes on when it happens. :p

7h91m.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
They seriously already had a meme about it? Haha that's why I love the smokeless image X2 batteries, they have the pass through so you can plug it into a USB port and still use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We make our own memes here, thank you very much; and there are at least a hundred ProVari memes. There is exactly one Smokeless Image meme. Wanna see it?
http://www.provape.com/ProVari-Pass-Thru-s/50.htm

Edit: You may have a point. You can only plug the ProVari pass through into a 12v car power socket or into the wall. No USB port plug-ins here. Yep, the ProVari is limited...where in the world would I ever find a wall outlet?

Last edited:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I only charge batteries sitting at my desk, next to the charger. I thought I might be a little paranoid, but in reading the flashlight forums it's pretty normal. A charger failure could have some pretty disastrous results. I just don't trust the electronics in a <$50 charger when it could be the price of a house or major repair on the line. I don't go as far as putting them in a fireproof charger bag like a lot of the flashlight enthusiasts do but I prefer being in the same room at the very least.

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lynchburg,VA,USA
Argh...My ProVari arrived in Opaloka FL at 3am this morning but for some reason it took them 9 hours to get it 20 miles across town so it won't go out for delivery until tomorrow morning.

Sometimes I hate package tracking.....

Definitely a First World Vaping problem....

I hate when they do that.....congrats on the second one.....I'm sure I missed it which did u get?

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I hate when they do that.....congrats on the second one.....I'm sure I missed it which did u get?

Satin Silver ProVari full sized with 18650 extension cap with Red LED. Pretty basic. It's a backup to my Satin Black....

I use 18650's almost exclusively. I use my ProVari's at home so I don't really care about the smaller form factor.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I hate when my Provari starts blinking and I have to walk all the way to the bedroom to swap out the battery... then come back, pick up another Provari, and the battery on that starts blinking and I have to go all the way back.

You'd think I'd move where the batteries are kept but then it will just happen when I'm in there. At least in the living room there's more chance I have clothes on when it happens. :p

I make my kid fetch it for me. I text him from the couch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread