Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I bought the sampler from Five Pawns and it arrived yesterday. I used a dripping atomizer to taste test all five flavors. I'm not into menthol, so I didn't love the Bowden's Mate. You didn't ask, but I do like Gambit and Grandmaster. I've been in a rut flavor-wise lately (I seem to only like two flavors these days, one of which is out of stock and everyone wants) and I was looking for new e-liquid. I didn't want to like Five Pawns because it is absolutely the most expensive e-liquid that I've seen, but I did order 30ml of both flavors today.

entitynein

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Reno
I ordered some Queenside a while back, because I love orange vapes. Unfortunately, the vanilla portion of the combination is all that I can taste, and I'm really not a fan of vanilla. It's sitting in a corner steeping for a while, hopefully drowning some of the vanilla out of it, but I may have to mix it out at some other time.

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
I've tried Grandmaster, Bowden's Mate, Queenside, and Absolute Pin. Of the four, Grandmaster is my favorite. IMO it's hard to find a good peanut butter flavor, and Grandmaster is the best that I've come across.

But I think that Bowden's Mate is fine. The French vanilla addition isn't my favorite. It tastes like white wine to me. But the quality of Bowden's Mate is good, performance is excellent. The rest is subjective, IMO.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Queenside has been my AMV (all month vape!). I can't stop...rarely vape anything else since I got a tester bottle from a local B&M. I also went nuts and got a bottle of the 2nd release of the Castle Long. Very nice as well but i'm not hooked on it (just as well since it's even more expensive and in limited production).

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I bought the sampler from Five Pawns and it arrived yesterday. I used a dripping atomizer to taste test all five flavors. I'm not into menthol, so I didn't love the Bowden's Mate. You didn't ask, but I do like Gambit and Grandmaster. I've been in a rut flavor-wise lately (I seem to only like two flavors these days, one of which is out of stock and everyone wants) and I was looking for new e-liquid. I didn't want to like Five Pawns because it is absolutely the most expensive e-liquid that I've seen, but I did order 30ml of both flavors today.

Nah, there are much more expensive juices on the market.....

Tobacco Flavor E-liquid 10ml Bottle

Bowden's Mate is the only one of theirs that I can stand but a mix of Halo's Belgian Cocoa and Kringles Curse is much better...plus you can customize it.

I just went through a 30ml bottle of Boden's Mate and I tried really hard to love it but it is not worth the $$ IMO. Bugmeat you hit it right on the nose with this one. I did that same Halo mix and love it!

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I'm a slave to Bowden's Mate. When I vape it my eyes roll back in my head and I slip into a state of euphoria. I'm completely blown away by it.

Funny thing is that I didn't even like it at first. Thought it tasted like the Mercurochrome that my Grandma used to put on my cuts when I was a youngster. Now I can't get enough of it. I can't credit my new found love for it to steeping because it was already over a month old when I received it. I guess my taste buds just came around.

So far, Bowden's Mate is the best liquid I've ever had the pleasure of vaping. I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

mistmonster

Oct 16, 2013
WPB, FL
I'm a slave to Bowden's Mate. When I vape it my eyes roll back in my head and I slip into a state of euphoria. I'm completely blown away by it.

Funny thing is that I didn't even like it at first. Thought it tasted like the Mercurochrome that my Grandma used to put on my cuts when I was a youngster. Now I can't get enough of it. I can't credit my new found love for it to steeping because it was already over a month old when I received it. I guess my taste buds just came around.

So far, Bowden's Mate is the best liquid I've ever had the pleasure of vaping. I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

Same here really, the first time I tried it, I didn't like it at all... But same has you, now I can't put it down. Acquired taste I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread