Fixing Aspire Clieto Tank Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yael.A

Nov 15, 2017
Ive been having problems with my Aspire Clieto tank for a few months now. The biggest problem is that there seems to be an airflow problem, causing dry hits after 5 to 6 hits. Ive had to unscrew the cap, take a puff or two and then screw it back on to get stop it from dry hitting, which is obviously a pain in the ....

Im using Naked brand liquid, 70/30, 6mg and an SE 18650 VTC5 battery on a Pico.

Before I throw this tank out the window and buy a new one - anything i can do to fix these problems and have this thing working as beautifully as it was when I first bought it?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thinner e-juice wicks more easily so less dry hits. More PG will give you a thinner juice.

I think he meant if you were using an RTA-- less cotton. If you are using drop in coils, I don't remember exactly how those cleto coils were designed, but sometimes you can poke holes in cotton (if you can see it) with premade coils as well, if you are having wicking problems.

With all that said, I might suggest taking the entire tank apart and giving it a very thorough cleaning, especially the airflow area, something may have gotten clogged, might be a good time to replace any 0 rings that look worn, too..

Good luck

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread