Flavor and Carto's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krynamama2lnb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Sin City
So I got some new, empty cartos (litecigUSA) for my KR8. I also got some juice, flavors that have been raved about by others. I am sorry, but the vapor doesn't really taste like anything, and sometimes tastes almost like glue. I can taste a hint of sweetness, but it's not overpowering. I have heard people say that some juices are so flavorful, and actually taste like the juice of *insert fruit flavor* is dripping down their throat.

So my question is: does this have a lot to do with which brand/type of cartomizer you get? I don't understand why mine doesn't taste real vivid.. it's almost like drinking water with only 3 drops of lemon. I don't taste a whole lot.. ?

P.S. I do realize that some juices need time to come together, so maybe that is half of my problem, but I just wonder if it's the carto's I bought?

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I'm guessing that your taste buds haven't had time to recover from all the damage smoking does. Many here have found that juices they liked when they first started vaping aren't the ones they really enjoy after a couple of months. Find something you like right now and put your new ones away for a while, then revisit them in a few weeks. To me, everything tasted just like what you described for about the first month, so I began vaping mint flavors because they produced a lot of flavor. A month later I started noticing that food had taken on much different flavors and complexities so I knew it was time to go back to the juices I didn't like to start with. I still vape mainly mints because I really like them, but can now mix it up if I want without feeling like I'm vaping wallpaper paste. :p :)

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
No experience with the KR8 devices but flavor wise I've never noticed a difference from one brand carto to another where its tasted much weaker in one then the other. The juices you bought were brands others recommended? Cause I've seen huge differences their I have blueberry flavor sitting here from 2 different places one of them is one of the best tasting juices I've ever used while the other tastes like .... PG/VG ratio can also make a difference in taste even from the same vendor.

I should add the new ceramic carto's do give off more flavor then the traditional filler ones IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread