Flavor Concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Music City Vaper

Apr 5, 2019
be sure to check out the DIY E-Liquid section

I've been diy for years but was mainly aiming at only making one type of juice ;) I've now decided I'm no longer buying premade juice so....can't say much about favorites...
I always look for best price :D between https://bullcityflavors.com and https://nicotineriver.com I was able to get quite a lot of flavors for under $1.50/each

I'm not new to vaping, I'm new at making my own juice. I was asking about favorite companies who make DIY flavor concetrates and the best websites who sell them reasonably... I'm not interested in pre-made e-juices.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I'm not new to vaping, I'm new at making my own juice. I was asking about favorite companies who make DIY flavor concetrates and the best websites who sell them reasonably... I'm not interested in pre-made e-juices.
I think you misread my reply...

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I like diyflavorshack ;) Dawn's great... I ordered my first diy kit from there and asked if they could sub some things that I knew I wouldn't use and she was nice enough to do so

nic river is nice because of the free shipping after $50, and as I said you can find a lot of flavors for under $1.50/each, same with bullcityflavors...so you can stock up on things to try, plus they tend to have coupons

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Nicotine river has a diy kit. It comes with all the hardware you will need and your choice of 15 flavorings. The flavorings come in 10ml size. Youll also get nicotine, vg, and pg and the kit is decent price. Some folks here will tell you theres things in the kit you wont need but i didnt find that to be true. If you want to mix by weight, you'll need a digital scale, otherwise you will mix by volume. With a good juice calculator like the one at steamengine dot com, youll be all set to get started. I got the kit and was very happy with it just because it helped me feel comfortable with what i was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread