Flavor Recommendations, Advice, and Opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently posted here about needing advice ordering a reliable hassle free manual device for myself, because I was getting the itch and didn't want my wife bashing in my bread and butter, and my friend who needed to quit for a month for a surgery, hopefully he can stick with them after that. Thing i ordered 2 of, KGO/eGo Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

He and I are now trying to figure out flavors we can get, and reliable websites for a good price, and I know you are all a great community to go to for any and all advice on the subjects following.

He prefers either Marlboro original or minty flavors, preferably separate, mostly without any sugary taste.
I prefer cherry, mint, vanilla, combined, separate, with or without sugary flavor. Mainly as far from a real cigarette flavor as possible.

Also looking to get 3 more Vision EGO | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes , are they worth getting here or does anywhere else sell them at a better price, or is there something better than this available? I got only one to test it out, and i like it a lot.

Thanks again for helping me keep away from analogs, and for advice on the mater at hand. hope you all are having a good time.

zenfrizbee

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
Portland Oregon
I like the new Tasty Vapor (ultimate vanilla, peanut butter cookie) that i have tried. it is sweet compared to the juice i bought the first time. so far i am into 50/50 mixes and i like good aroma with the flavor. sweet is different but the jury is out as to better.

TV is the best i have tried so far, i bought samples knowing i would like to buy better volumes and mixes in the future. i will probably move to mixing my own within the next couple months.

good luck and cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread