Not open for further replies.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I've gotten the bulk of my cartos from Vapor4Life - they have a great selection and they're on sale right now. I was never a menthol smoker, but I have been enjoying their Menthol, Mint and SMILIN' Menthol (which tastes a bit like one of those Andes after-dinner chocolates, but not so sweet). I also like the Cherries Jubilee and Pear. Banana and Orange juice get rave reviews, so I have some of them coming on my next order. I liked the Vanilla - tastes a bit like marshmallow creme, very nice. Of the tobacco flavors, I like 555 the best so far, but I haven't tried them all. I like the Coffee pretty well, but didn't care as much for the Cappucino, but a lot of folks like it.

I also buy blank cartos to fill with other juices. I've gotten great stuff from TastyVapor.us and Ms. T's Bakery Essentials, and also liked the English Toffee Ecopure from cignot. I also just ordered some flavorings from capellaflavordrops.com to try my hand at mixing my own flavors. Smoking was never quite like this ;-)

Illuminate

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Boston
555 is good. Nutty/Tobacco flavor

I like the minty ones...in moderation.
Some vendors offer "melon mint." That reviewed well and gets my ok.

as a curve ball, I bought a 5 ml of Cinnamon Roll that was rather well sweet! I would probably buy again.

Try at least one of the straight up tobacco flavors.

Go with the flavors that you enjoy...If you hate cherries, don't buy it. Personally, I can't stand the taste of artificial banana...some love it. To each his own.

Try a sampler pack. A lot of the distributors offer them.

April1p

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Florida
I started vaping last Tuesday the 15th and I'm already on my third order from Vapor4Life. I can't say enough good things about them. I was sent free items with every delivery, seriously quick shipping (2 days), top notch customer service and the products exceeded my expectations!

This vaping thing had my name written all over it. I want to try everything at once...lol. I just wished it would have came along about 20-yrs ago. Who wants to smoke an ashtray when you can smoke a watermelon...lol???

Buy flavors you think you will like, but give other ones a try too as you might be surprised. Plus, smoking kills your sense of smell and taste. Flavors will change considerably after a few weeks of quitting analogs.

I smoked Marlboro Lights, so I find the 18mg and below to be good for me, 24mg kicks my ...., or should I say throat;). The flavor is just harsh as heck and unpleasant. After I get through a couple of weeks to a month I'm going to move down to 11mg and so on hopefully. I haven't had an analog since getting my PV last week.

I never smoked menthol analogs, but I have to say my favorite flavor so far is their menthol cart...it's just awesome. Hard to describe, but you don't just taste it, you can feel it all they way down into your chest. Only one so far I can see myself vaping all day. Seriously I'm out already and I can't wait till they show up.

I also liked mint (tastes like spearmint gum), coffee (very subtle flavor-I don't notice it unless I french inhale), pear (nice/smooth-will buy again), banana (this was 24mg, I will try it again in a lower nic level), peach cobbler (very yummy and I don't even like peaches), watermelon (reminds me of Jolly Rancher candy), 555 (nutty/sweet-good tobacco flavor), nuport (subtle mint/tobacco flavor), Hilton (tobacco-I like 555 better though).

I do not like the Rye 4 at all...ugh, tastes kinda like cotton candy dipped in ..... I tried Tequila and Rum and Coke and I thought I would love them, but both tasted like perfume to me. Not good at all. I am curious as to how Coke without the Rum tastes though.

Sorry so long winded; I'm still really jacked up and excited about all this. I have more coming tomorrow hopefully :D Good luck to you!!!

Yes flavors are different from different sites.... every V4L flavor i've tried has been different to everywhere else, and usually liked em better, you should try some from there....

If you like cola, dr pepper is good too, and the red bull. the fruity flavors are best tho like peach, banana, etc and peach cobbler, ice cream sundae etc. yummy :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Does anyone have any good flavor recommendations for cartomizers? I have tried cola and Kamel so far, but that's it. And is a flavor from one company any different than the same flavor from a different company?

V4L's cuban cigar is the best I've had. The RY4 is good too. If you want more vapor get some blanks from heaven gifts and fill them with some regular ejuice perhaps with some VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread