Flavor strenght Killer Jiuce, Steam juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigKev77

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Arkansas
I would like the input of those who have tried these two vendors e liquids. Killer juice and Steam juice. I can't afford most of the top brands discussed here and I have bought MBV and Affordable vaping juice to try because their prices are so low. The problem with both of those companies is that even with extra flavor shots there is no flavor, well other than soap and perfume. Killer Juice and steam Juice both have 120ml for under $30. That is a great price point for me. What are your opinions on their flavor strength? I can't keep buying flavorless juice.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Im not certain about steam, but Killer can be lighter in the flavor realm to some - especially if your quit smoking date is recent. Maybe ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better would be a good place in that price point. I agree with the MBV tasting something..perfumey? Idk - its not my gig, but their service is absolutely phenomenal. I have tried quite a few flavors from ecblends, and although not spectacular - all good, re-orderable solid simple flavors.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
I prefer Killer Juice over MBV. I don't find it to be perfumey at all. It is however not the strongest flavored juice. It is pleasant, but not over the top flavorful.

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about Steam Juice. Have you looked at BionicVapors? They are also inexpensive, and I find them to have more flavor. You HAVE to like candy like sweet juices though (at least the ones that I have tried).

Good luck on the hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have had a few good ones from Steam Juice. I love their "jerrys Juice". it is pretty flavorful. Killer Juice was one of the blahest juices I ever bought. MBV is not good at all. EC blends or Steam are your best bet. (buy small amounts to make sure you like it first) no deal is a good deal if it is wasted juice

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
When you say you can not afford the pricier ones you must not be able to afford to waste money either. The pricier ones (some of them) are a better deal because you do not end up with CRAP. Try The Plume Room and buy "flavor of the week" you can get 2 30mls for $21 and you get quality juice.
Also Altcigs is a great one that has decent prices for good juice.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
As chanelvaps stated you are better off to spend a few extra dollars for a better quality vape right off the bat.
Be happy with a good juice rather than settling for blah juice.

The 3 bottles I got from Killer Juice had no flavor. I contacted the owner and he was kind enough to replace them though I didn't
expect him to do so. The replacement juice also had no flavor.
I let the juice steep for a month, revisited it and it still no flavor. It also had no aroma.
I got Anti Venom, Apple and Blue Raspberry.
I vaped it in a Protank and dripped it as well. If you can't taste a juice by dripping it, then there is a problem.

I would rather get quality juice from Ahlusion, Plume Room or Heathers Heavenly Vape.
If you like tobacco flavor, HHV has the best I have tried to date.
I like HHV's Dragon's Fire, Shadow and Serendipity. Dragon's Fire is tobacco with caramel notes. Shadow has creamy caramel notes.
Serendipity is a deep rich tobacco with coffee notes. 30 ml of HHV is $15. 15 ml is $9 I believe.

I have thrown away so much money in my 2 plus years vaping in crappy juice that went into the trash that I refuse to
settle on mediocre product anymore.

BigKev77

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Arkansas
I got my Killer Juice milk shakes in. I told them I have had a run of flavorless juices from other companies so if they thought I needed a flavor shot to add it for me. The only one I have tried is the Vanilla. Holy cow that is strong. I don't know how much extra they added but it is almost like a tootsie roll taste. Now maybe they got the chocolate and vanilla labels mixed up but there is so much flavor in there it is almost too much. I will be trying more of their juices in the future. Pretty happy with Killer Juice right now.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Let's face it, MBV is a minefield in terms of having some real winners and losers. And yeah, you have to be prepared to order some extra flavor shots, usually 2 or 3 will do the trick, and vent off the alcohol from the flavoring.

Winners: thug juice, white tea, mango iced tea, faux hawk, red cream soda, green ice, ecto cooler

Just OK: root beer, grape, menthol (use it to cool other flavors)

Losers: marshmellow, lemon tea, honeydew, cinnamon roll (don't get why everyone loves this one), any tobacco flavor

BigKev77

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Arkansas
Let's face it, MBV is a minefield in terms of having some real winners and losers. And yeah, you have to be prepared to order some extra flavor shots, usually 2 or 3 will do the trick, and vent off the alcohol from the flavoring.

Winners: thug juice, white tea, mango iced tea, faux hawk, red cream soda, green ice, ecto cooler

Just OK: root beer, grape, menthol (use it to cool other flavors)

Losers: marshmellow, lemon tea, honeydew, cinnamon roll (don't get why everyone loves this one), any tobacco flavor

Moo Juice and Blue Moo are starting to come around after 25 days or so. They are still really mild but they aren't bad. I didn't like the root beer flavor at all. There was just something about it that put me off. I might try MVB again for the Moo Juice and Blue Moo but I will make sure to get more than one flavor shot and give them a month. Everyone raves about thug juice so I guess if I do order from them again I will give that one a shot. When you are a new vapor it is hard to let them steep when you need juice to vape.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Moo Juice and Blue Moo are starting to come around after 25 days or so. They are still really mild but they aren't bad. I didn't like the root beer flavor at all. There was just something about it that put me off. I might try MVB again for the Moo Juice and Blue Moo but I will make sure to get more than one flavor shot and give them a month. Everyone raves about thug juice so I guess if I do order from them again I will give that one a shot. When you are a new vapor it is hard to let them steep when you need juice to vape.

Don't get thug juice unless you like a little snort of menthol. I liked the root beer enough to vape through the bottle fairly quickly but I've had better but at a higher price of course. I really like sarsparilla.

The general rule as far as I can tell is that you should add a shot to offset muting--e.g. when you add menthol or if you're vaping off silica rather than cotton.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I got my Killer Juice milk shakes in. I told them I have had a run of flavorless juices from other companies so if they thought I needed a flavor shot to add it for me. The only one I have tried is the Vanilla. Holy cow that is strong. I don't know how much extra they added but it is almost like a tootsie roll taste. Now maybe they got the chocolate and vanilla labels mixed up but there is so much flavor in there it is almost too much. I will be trying more of their juices in the future. Pretty happy with Killer Juice right now.

The best luck I've had with Killer Juice is the (10) or so Mountain Dew flavors they offer. Every one of them was a WIN for me, but the other flavors not so much. AND, the owner posted today that he's planning to do one of those great sales on the Mt. Dews I think next weekend. Keep an eye out if you like Mountain Dew, Code Red, Live Wire, Baja Blast, Voltage, etc.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I think the deal with Killer juice is he uses natural flavorings which are weaker in taste than artificial. However, I really like the shakes. My husband loves his cherrywood tobacco, Ry4 and peach. Some people can't do the natural flavors because they just aren't strong enough. It all depends on taste preference.

Voltaire325

Jul 18, 2014
O.C. CA
Just wanted to chime in. I got Grape and Banana Cream from killer juice and they are essentially flavorless. Yes, I just quit analogs but this is too much or too little i guess. I like Halo's juices. I tried juice from The Refuge THE REFUGE - Signature E-Liquid and they are good. Glad I found this thread before I tried MBV. I will try HHV.

. Lori .

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
St Louis - Metro East
Same here. Killer juice seemed weak for the most part. AND if I vaped too much it made my mouth sore. ECBlends is my favorite cheaper place to buy from. If you would have stated what flavors you are into, you would probably get more detailed information. I am a vanilla fiend and moving back into more tobacco like flavors recently. I always keep a mix of flavors going to prevent boredom.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i tried 2 flavors from killer juice and they were flavorless. it just goes to show how everybody`s taste is different. never tried steam. MBV has some good ones. some i really like and some are just ok. none were unvapeable. i do not get the perfume/chemical taste from MBV that some say they taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread