Status
Not open for further replies.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
So I had the opportunity to sample a few flavors from Steam juice and found them quite good for an inexpensive juice provider.
I enjoyed the green fairy, Tropical Steam, and Cheesecake Your Way (I added Strawberry flavor shot)
so much I took advantage of the rounder deal 3, 120ml bottles for 59.99. Has anyone else tried other flavors from this company they could suggest ?

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
WELL been steeping and smelling and decided the Tropical and strawberry cheese cake were worth trying....absinthe does not smell ready to try yet
strawberry cheesecake is vapeable ...really like the cheesecake flavor....graham cracker and strawberry still need a bit of time to come together....will try again in a week...think I will like this one a lot
Tropical is tasty could still need steeping but I can taste the pineapple, coconut and a bit of papaya? and mango?...a bit of a sweeter vape but not candy,chemical, or perfume. Holds promise for sure

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I should have a couple of bottles here soon. Vbic- vanilla bean ice cream, and Cocoa caramel cream. I'll post back with my results!

These are toward the top of my list of liquids to try. I have a bottle of Toasted RY4 that I like enough, but I sure wish it had a little more flavor.

Are their other liquids light on flavor?

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
These are toward the top of my list of liquids to try. I have a bottle of Toasted RY4 that I like enough, but I sure wish it had a little more flavor.

Are their other liquids light on flavor?

Well... yeah. But that's like the only thing I didn't like about their stuff. Otherwise they're very good. Here's what I've tried so far-

Jerry Juice- Love it! I get vanilla, cinnamon, bakery, cream, coconut, and hazelnut. It's very creamy and a lot of flavor layers.. still could probably benefit from an overall flavor bump, but I like it a lot.

Toasted RY4- Love this one too! I get vanilla, light caramel, marshmallow, cream, light tobacco and banana. It's delicious, just needs a flavor bump.

Snickerdoodle is ok. I get mostly cinnamon and a slight cookie undertone. It needs more cookie and an overall flavor bump.

Buttery Nipple- This one is just a fail for me. Tastes like sour milk, stomach acid and/or vomit. Can't vape it.

There were a couple of errors on my order, so I emailed them about it and also offered some feedback on the flavors. They got back to me very promptly and offered to remake my entire order for free, even though I offered to pay for it. (did ask for a 50% discount though)

So.. they are doing a lot of things right at Steam Juice, and they really seem to want to make their customers happy. I'm really excited to see how they do on the remakes. I do like the flavors they are using (except buttery nipple), and all of their juices are very clean burning and have rich feel to them.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
Well... yeah. But that's like the only thing I didn't like about their stuff. Otherwise they're very good. Here's what I've tried so far-

Jerry Juice- Love it! I get vanilla, cinnamon, bakery, cream, coconut, and hazelnut. It's very creamy and a lot of flavor layers.. still could probably benefit from an overall flavor bump, but I like it a lot.

Toasted RY4- Love this one too! I get vanilla, light caramel, marshmallow, cream, light tobacco and banana. It's delicious, just needs a flavor bump.

Snickerdoodle is ok. I get mostly cinnamon and a slight cookie undertone. It needs more cookie and an overall flavor bump.

Buttery Nipple- This one is just a fail for me. Tastes like sour milk, stomach acid and/or vomit. Can't vape it.

There were a couple of errors on my order, so I emailed them about it and also offered some feedback on the flavors. They got back to me very promptly and offered to remake my entire order for free, even though I offered to pay for it. (did ask for a 50% discount though)

So.. they are doing a lot of things right at Steam Juice, and they really seem to want to make their customers happy. I'm really excited to see how they do on the remakes. I do like the flavors they are using (except buttery nipple), and all of their juices are very clean burning and have rich feel to them.

Wow, that's some pretty good customer service! I'm really going to have to revisit my liquids from them. I've been vaping almost exclusively bakery flavors for months and months and lately I've been wondering if maybe I'm turning away from them a little. Almost everything just tastes off to me. I've also been considering trying some fruity flavors again which is really strange for me because those are typically something I stay very clear of. Don't ya hate when you find a flavor profile you love then suddenly they all just become "meh"? lol

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA

I agreed wit you! Their juices are creamy!! And I really wanna try the cinnamon bun from them lol I love all kind of sweet vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
ooh. I love creamy blends, and Steam Juice seems to have a lot of them.

It's odd that you have to use the order notes for the PG/VG ratios, but they are relatively new, I believe.

It's hard to pass up 3 120ml for $69.00, but the unsolicited reviews here, so far, seem fairly positive (flavor shot noted). Most 120ml mini-jugs fall into the $40-50+ ranges... I hope Xmas is kind to me :)

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
ooh. I love creamy blends, and Steam Juice seems to have a lot of them.

It's odd that you have to use the order notes for the PG/VG ratios, but they are relatively new, I believe.

It's hard to pass up 3 120ml for $69.00, but the unsolicited reviews here, so far, seem fairly positive (flavor shot noted). Most 120ml mini-jugs fall into the $40-50+ ranges... I hope Xmas is kind to me :)

Yeah that is already a crazy good price.. but then use the coupon code "25" for 25% off and only $2.99 flat rate shipping. $55 and some change for 360mls shipped. Nice!

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Ok got the Vbic and Cocoa Caramel Cream today. Out of the mailbox, huge vapor. Flavor, not so much. There are hints of vanilla in the Vbic, but cant really taste much of the Cocoa Caramel. I'll try a couple more drops, but these are going to steep for awhile I think.

I went with the 30/10ml combo. Nice glass bottles. They also included two plastic eye dropper type things. I'll post back here in a week or so.

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
Ok got the Vbic and Cocoa Caramel Cream today. Out of the mailbox, huge vapor. Flavor, not so much. There are hints of vanilla in the Vbic, but cant really taste much of the Cocoa Caramel. I'll try a couple more drops, but these are going to steep for awhile I think.

I went with the 30/10ml combo. Nice glass bottles. They also included two plastic eye dropper type things. I'll post back here in a week or so.

My caramel cream after a week it tastes a lot better. I am loving it and going to ask him can he put ry4 in it on my next order! And he did not include eye droppers for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I picked up Toasted RY4 and started dripping it for the first time in awhile tonight. So niiiiiiiice.... It's super balanced and tasty and not overly sweet. I think it's aged really nicely. I don't remember it being so flavorful. It's not as 'light' as I first thought.

That's good to know. They seem to specialize in creamy flavors, which is a nice change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread