Flavor suggestions for Mt Baker Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyp0luxa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
Miami, FL USA
I'm looking to try Mt. Baker this week and wanted some flavor suggestions. I'd prefer light-colored flavors that don't require too much steeping. I'm into sweets right now, and these are a few that I'm thinking of:

Butterscotch
Graham Cracker
Bananas Foster or Bananas Gone Nuts
Root Beer Float
Berry Creamy

Any suggestions on extra flavor shots or other flavors to consider would be greatly appreciated. I'll be ordering 80/20 PG/VG 36mg.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
These are the ones I have tried and really like...

Banana Gone Nuts
Butterscotch
Red Apple
Twilight
Thug juice I wouldnt get extra flavor on this one menthol is very strong with one...
Hawk Sauce
Cinnamon Roll...this is ok but not for all day

If your order is over 15 dollars before shipping then you get a free 15 ml sample. You can even request which one you want in the comment box.

OR-DMBFAN

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Oregon
Butterscotch is my new fave...been doing it pretty much nonstop for about a month now. I just ordered the Ocean Breeze too for a change. I really like Mtn Dew flavor as well as Ecto cooler. MBV is an OUTSTANDING vendor to deal with. I really love their flavors and their prices are great. Fastest shipping I've found as well.

evilkorn

Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
United States
Ecto was nice, but I didn't really dig it after using it for a day so it will require a revisit later on. I just found it a little over powering, but now I'm using Thug juice with a flavor shot in a 30ml bottle and it's nice with a huge throat hit. I like their almond and hazelnut flavors as well with Almond having a lighter color. Berry cream was my free sample which is a nice vape as well as moo juice. But I haven't given those a full day test yet, just in a LR addy.

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
I'm on the train for butterscotch, root beer, and Cinnamon Roll! FWIW they all start fairly light but butterscotch and Cinnamon Roll get redder and bit darker as they steep. Still totally transparent though and no clogging issues.

If you're looking for clear you may want to stay off Bananas Gone Nuts; my understanding is it's very dark. I haven't tried it, but it's on my (ever growing) list.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Butterscotch is great but no extra shots trust me the first time I got it with 2 extra shots and man oh man was it just way to much! but then I got it just normal and it was great. I have whipped cream, pie crust, coconut cream pie. I'll let you know in about 3 days when it gets here how awesome they are.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
I'm looking to try Mt. Baker this week and wanted some flavor suggestions. I'd prefer light-colored flavors that don't require too much steeping. I'm into sweets right now, and these are a few that I'm thinking of:

Butterscotch
Graham Cracker
Bananas Foster or Bananas Gone Nuts
Root Beer Float
Berry Creamy

Any suggestions on extra flavor shots or other flavors to consider would be greatly appreciated. I'll be ordering 80/20 PG/VG 36mg.

36mg? Wow that's some serious nic! Most of their flavors don't need much steeping but I did find at 70/30 and 12 mg nic I got some serious throat hit. I love their Snickers ( no extra flavor shot )

mzsazri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
malaysia
from the website:
"International orders do not get freebies (Sometimes it does happen though)."

I gotta answer too

Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes Said:

We do not send freebies out with international orders, as it cause a higher chance of the package to be taken by customs. When we ship products our shipping software states how much of everything is in the package, and so when we add a freebie we cannot account for it.

PansSiren

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2012
Denver
Butterscotch is great but no extra shots trust me the first time I got it with 2 extra shots and man oh man was it just way to much! but then I got it just normal and it was great. I have whipped cream, pie crust, coconut cream pie. I'll let you know in about 3 days when it gets here how awesome they are.

Ut-oh, I just got a 30ml with 3 extra shots! I've seen it recommended both ways and I seem to like stronger flavors, hopefully I didn't over do it! Whipped cream is on my soon to order list, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread