Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Fw flavors with popularity especially on other forums....yellow cake, hazelnut, butterscotch(contains bads)

One's I really like, ymmv....cinnamon, cinnamon churro, double Apple, cake batter dip, blueberry(after aging), vanilla butternut(bads), butter pecan(bads), magma current, candy cane, blueberry graham waffle(bads)

Want to get BlackBerry soon, reputed here and elsewhere to be good for bb flav

Forgot razzleberry....I like a lot too:)

Last edited:

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Many have noted their preferences...the old timers(Elizabeth Baldwin, mowgli, slots, etc), this thread has many suggestions, and Isn't as long as other threads/easy to read and follow...when and if you try any, please report your opinions too...I like comparison/contrasts between different brands myself(i too use tfa, cap, and fw mainly)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Mount Baker Vapor used to use FW exclusively or mostly anyway.
They added other suppliers in 2013 but their flavors stayed the same.
Their flavors mix at the same percent to flavor saturation as FW.
MBV Wholesale is more expensive than FW and has an 8oz bottle & $100 minimum order so I only order the MBV exclusive flavors (that I love) once a year as "needed".

I made 4 of my favorite 5 DIY flavors last night
FW Butterscotch
MBV Hawk Sauce
MBV Moo Juice
MBV Blue Moo
That's enough stock for now but MBV Banana Cream Pie is the other of my top 5

I still have in the "made box": FW Pina Colada & FW Cheesecake and
NN Blueberry Mojito, NN Watermelon Mint & NN Patchouli Vanilla

I'm vaping FW Capn Crunch, FW Pralines N Cream both @ 3mg 83% VG (VG nic), 7% Saline, 10% flavor
and Nude Nic's Strawberry Banana Smoothie @ 3mg 92% VG (PG nic) 5% Saline, 6% flavor (PG free)
and occasionally dripping 3mg High VG Hingham Hill Gobstomper

Shameless plug for my favorite juice maker that's not my DIY :vapor: (my pic)

1919390_1719999671564189_1660965950750430085_n.jpg

Last edited:

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
These are the flavors I like or use, and would buy again.
Banana Cream Pie .. solo
Biscotti .. great mixed with other flavors
Brown Sugar .. good in recipe use
Butterscotch .. solo
Butter Toffee ..solo
Yellow Cake ... in recipes
Caramel Apple ... solo
Cucumber Mint .. solo
Etco Cooler ..tastes like Tang
Grape .. solo
Guava ..solo
Moo Juice .. solo, and mixed
Peanut Butter ..solo, and mixed
Pralines & Cream .. yummy solo
Salted Caramel .. yummy solo
Swedish Fish .. solo
Sweet Cream .. good in recipes
Toffee Dream Cream .. solo
Vanilla Butternut .. yummy solo
White Out .. solo, or mixed

As long as I'm at it, these did nothing for me, or I found better by another company.
Banana Split
Candy Corn
Coconut
Dark Chocolate
Dragon Fruit
Graham Cracker
Green Tea
Lemonade
Mocha
Snack Candy Bar ... sweet, good as a base in recipes.
Vanilla Cupcake
Vanilla Ice Cream

Still have a bunch to try, and some to re-try at a different % .. so won't comment on them now.
Remember .. what's "good" to me, may be "yuk" to you, and vise-versa.
That's my :2c: worth ... :p

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
@Slots Thanks for that. I have a few of those on your "likes" list that I haven't tried as solos, but I will now. I have a lot of the others as well and agree on those. Two that you didn't mention on either list that I have friends that like are Cloud 9 (tropical fruit mix) and Beetle Juice (fruit mix). Thanks again, very helpful.

jumphour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
CT, USA
I'm not too varied when it comes to flavors....my ADV is FW's Extreme Ice. I last bought a 16oz. bottle from them directly, because it was the cheapest in that volume, even with shipping, and so affordable to DIY it. I was a menthol smoker, and the Extreme Ice is great for me. For the past 4 months or so, I've been adding some vanilla flavor to it, and I JUST discovered ethyl maltol.....oooh, I like that! So I just mixed my Extreme Ice and vanilla with some EM....yum. And I do Extreme Ice at 20%....I like it strong!

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
I'm not too varied when it comes to flavors....my ADV is FW's Extreme Ice. I last bought a 16oz. bottle from them directly, because it was the cheapest in that volume, even with shipping, and so affordable to DIY it. I was a menthol smoker, and the Extreme Ice is great for me. For the past 4 months or so, I've been adding some vanilla flavor to it, and I JUST discovered ethyl maltol.....oooh, I like that! So I just mixed my Extreme Ice and vanilla with some EM....yum. And I do Extreme Ice at 20%....I like it strong!
May I ask? What kind of vanilla have you been adding?

Reactions: Kenna

jumphour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
CT, USA
May I ask? What kind of vanilla have you been adding?
I got it from the DIY section at Killer Juice. It was a tiny vial. I wish I knew what was in it, so I could buy it somewhere in a bigger quantity, or if it's just standard imitation vanilla flavoring....no idea. It's dark brown. Next time I have money, I may buy some vanillin powder and experiment with that.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I got it from the DIY section at Killer Juice. It was a tiny vial. I wish I knew what was in it, so I could buy it somewhere in a bigger quantity, or if it's just standard imitation vanilla flavoring....no idea. It's dark brown. Next time I have money, I may buy some vanillin powder and experiment with that.

If it is dark brown it is a good chance that it is a Madagascar Vanilla.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Next time I have money, I may buy some vanillin powder and experiment with that.
I have some coming in the mail, but I haven't worked with it before.
I got it to add to recipes, and my coffee grounds when making a pot.
I thought about it in connection with diy.
I understand that it doesn't dissolve, so it would mean soaking it in PG, and then straining it.
That's why I'm adding it to the coffee grounds .. just adding it to your coffee, leaves the grit, and a layer of stuff floating in your coffee. :nah:
I'll let you know how it works out in the PG.
I've been trying to find a good vanilla for a long time.
Got my fingers crossed.
I've even thought about buying the whole beans and trying to make my own vanilla, .. but that takes months :cry:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I have some coming in the mail, but I haven't worked with it before.
I got it to add to recipes, and my coffee grounds when making a pot.
I thought about it in connection with diy.
I understand that it doesn't dissolve, so it would mean soaking it in PG, and then straining it.
That's why I'm adding it to the coffee grounds .. just adding it to your coffee, leaves the grit, and a layer of stuff floating in your coffee. :nah:
I'll let you know how it works out in the PG.
I've been trying to find a good vanilla for a long time.
Got my fingers crossed.
I've even thought about buying the whole beans and trying to make my own vanilla, .. but that takes months :cry:
The best Vanilla I ever had was from Honduras. Great stuff. Wish I had more. Not vape juice flavoring though.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
I have some vanilla absolute I have been meaning to mix down. I got it when I bought some rustica tobacco absolute. Stuff looks like axle grease. I have done the macerated vanilla bean thing. It is a coil hunker and not the vanilla note I was looking for. Could have been my method or the beans ?

I have vanillin and to me it is so so. Vanilla is pretty much my fave next to custard. I really like the Hangsen vanilla. Good stuff.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
It is a coil hunker and not the vanilla note I was looking for. Could have been my method or the beans ?
I've heard others say that about their home made vanilla when used for vaping.
I know "Nicoticket makes his own, but only sells it off and on, depending on supply available at the time.
I don't know the secret, but I think it has a lot to do with how finely it's strained and filtered
Think I stick to trying the PG soak with the vanilla powder first.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I get my flavors from FW, and I've no complaints. I use Re(4)Nu, graham cracker, peanut butter, and brown sugar in my DIY recipe. I used to buy from Mt. Baker, but they kept discontinuing flavors I used, so I went to FW and I'm happy. I keep half a liter of juice steeping at a time in 100 ml Erlenmeyer flasks. Making more today.

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
I really like the cake batter dip, I used a bit in a recipe. I was thinking of getting salted caramel to go with it, I just had some salted caramel frosting the other day and it was so good, that I thought hey, that would make a great flavor.

Also, what do you guys think of fw yogurt? I'm looking for a yogurt flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread