Status
Not open for further replies.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Yes, some of them are quite good but just as BnB says they are not as strong and require a bit more. A few that I remember off the top of my head that are good, Virginia Fire Cure, Orange Dream Bar, Candy Cane & Prickly Pear. The Banana Split is ok and few that didn't work for me, Dr. Pepper and the Honey Wood tobacco, eck.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I agree with what has allready been said weak but some are pretty good a general rule of thumb with the non tobaccos is 15 percent to 20 percent flavoring needed:

Sugar Cookie
Vanilla Cupcake
Butterscotch
Caramel Candy
Yellow Cake

The tobaccos, only ones I would recommend in a fix or as starters, are Chocolate Tobacco or Vanilla Tobacco and even those need help with other flavors IMO. The Plain tobacco is too perfumey smelling for my liking. The Honeywood is gagarrific to me.

Reactions: Steven Pye

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I agree with what has allready been said weak but some are pretty good a general rule of thumb with the non tobaccos is 15 percent to 20 percent flavoring needed:

Sugar Cookie
Vanilla Cupcake
Butterscotch
Caramel Candy
Yellow Cake

The tobaccos, only ones I would recommend in a fix or as starters, are Chocolate Tobacco or Vanilla Tobacco and even those need help with other flavors IMO. The Plain tobacco is too perfumey smelling for my liking. The Honeywood is gagarrific to me.

Shiloh, I have the Yellow Cake but have not had a chance to mess with it, what are your thoughts?

gagarrific - too funny

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I didn't care for it and I bought a 30 ml bottle. Just did the initial test and there was a background chemical/alcohol taste I didn't like. I even left the lid off for a few days (I never do stuff like this) thinking that might help...it didn't.
It may be ok for mixing, I don't know. Maybe I'll give it a try when I run out of Capellas ;)

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Its good tastes like cake with maybe a touch of lemon. I use it with other flavors.

Thanks Shiloh

I didn't care for it and I bought a 30 ml bottle. Just did the initial test and there was a background chemical/alcohol taste I didn't like. I even left the lid off for a few days (I never do stuff like this) thinking that might help...it didn't.
It may be ok for mixing, I don't know. Maybe I'll give it a try when I run out of Capellas ;)

Yeah BnB, I learned that lesson early on. If it's a flavor i've never used before, I buy the smallest sample I can find. Even if it's the same flavor but different manufacture.

I will give it a try in the next few days and report back with my thoughts.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
My daily vape before I ran out was a mixture I used with vanilla cupcake. It also had a touch of fw caramel in it at times. I found that if I didn't give it a water bath or leave it sit, it didn't taste right.

I gave some to miss calista and I believe she enjoyed the flavor of.it. but was too low in PG as far as a good th for her :)

The sugar cookie I could never get to work.for.me.

custom signature goes here___________________ :)

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Yeah BnB, I learned that lesson early on. If it's a flavor i've never used before, I buy the smallest sample I can find. Even if it's the same flavor but different manufacture.

I normally do the same, but this was around the holidays and the vendor (with great prices to begin with) was running a sale on 30 ml flavoring for about the same price as the smaller bottles...so I'm not out that much money wise.
I really should just bundle up some of these things and sell them or give them away before they go bad...sigh...

jmlott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Marietta, GA
In general, I agree that FW is a little weaker than some other vendors. Some of their flavors are ridiculously strong, though. FWIW, their Tangerine flavor is the best "orange" I have found from any vendor, ever. Their mint flavors are the most true I have found as well. I went through quite a few Spearmints before I found perfection in FW.

BTW, if you have tried Bombayvaping.com's pre-mixed flavors, you have tried FW. Look at the 2 sites and compare flavor lists. They are nearly identical.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
Update:

OK so I got cheesecake, vanilla cupcake, french vanilla, and kiwi. I have tried 2 so far. I'm absolutely in love with the cheesecake I think its gonna be my daily for some time to come. I also tried the vanilla cupcake. The cupcakes not bad but its not my favorite. Perhaps I should let it steep a little longer. I really don't taste vanilla. It reminds me more of spice cake minus the cake. Its vape-able but I don't see myself using this one alot. But like I said maybe if it steeped a little more I might change my mind. Looking forward to trying the others as well.

On a side note its interesting how all my liquids are clear but after mixing and steeping a few days some have gone to a yellowish color and others kind of an amber color.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
i will take any and all FW vanilla cupcake..lol

to my mixes i add a touch more vanilla,a touch fudge brownie mix and a little more sweetener... either let it steep or give it a warm body temperature water bath..works for me
Update:

OK so I got cheesecake, vanilla cupcake, french vanilla, and kiwi. I have tried 2 so far. I'm absolutely in love with the cheesecake I think its gonna be my daily for some time to come. I also tried the vanilla cupcake. The cupcakes not bad but its not my favorite. Perhaps I should let it steep a little longer. I really don't taste vanilla. It reminds me more of spice cake minus the cake. Its vape-able but I don't see myself using this one alot. But like I said maybe if it steeped a little more I might change my mind. Looking forward to trying the others as well.

On a side note its interesting how all my liquids are clear but after mixing and steeping a few days some have gone to a yellowish color and others kind of an amber color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread