• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavoring Swap- Where to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
Ok, It has been a really LONG time since I have been on ECF. I've been searching in vain for the proper area for this post and I have finally decided to settle here for now. I have a TON, and I do mean a TON of different flavorings that I will no longer use. I have decided on my preferred flavorings and wish to stick with them so that leaves me with a lot of flavorings that I no longer need and wish to trade for the flavorings that I would like. Where would you all suggest that I trade or swap these flavorings. I looked in the juice swap section but that seems to only apply to mixed juice and not flavorings. So, I am putting it out there. Where can I trade flavorings with DIY'ers?
Thanks for the help!
P-Dub

Just to add a thought here guys and gals. I also have NUMEROUS e-juice bottles I will no longer use. Some nice NET's that it seems im allergic to AND just dont like. NET's from NET and NET's from Vape Juice. Also some Virgin Vapor bottles that were nice in the tanks but I dont like em dripping. I just wanted to say it seems quite a chore to even get onto classifieds. (Which is sad cause IM always looking for a nice portable vape with 30-50W). I really like my Atlas but the 510 was awful and had to change it out with a Fat Daddy. (Bit of work there) Works great again. The manufacturer did not even respond to a few emails asking for help (I offered to pay) or advice. Anyhooo. Maybe Ill pass em off to another vaper, or if someone has another thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread